In public, I never cry, in private, I try my best not to, in my mind, I never stop. - Vortex271
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The most embarrasing moment

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ultima is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Stuck in a tursatile for 15mins..

basically i was meeting up with my friend to go bike riding, and well i took the usual route to get to the typical meeting location where she would drive and pick me up. So i decided to go thru one of those big, turnsatiles, the ones that the bars go all the way up. So i got my bike stuck and well.. woe is me. So as i was stuck in this turnsatile death contraption device, i had numerous amounts of ppl trying to cross over, but i had to tell them, "im sorry, im sorta stuck here, so your going to have to go through the opposite end to exist... and while your at, if you could plz call for help i would be more than grateful!!!" yea... The best was when help came, they had to pull the bars back while i raised my bike tire up just to clear the bar. almost hitting myself in the head with the tire, and squishing my nuts with the pedal.... fun times i do say... i suggest everyone get stuck in a turnsatile for a day!

"take chances, make mistakes, and get messy"
 47yrs • F •
canepar is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My name is Patricia and at that time I was 28 years old and had just married two month before. I had gone to my parents' while they were on vacations to look for some stuff.

It was pretty hot in summer, so as I was alone I stripped to my bra and panties. Half an hour later, when I was in the kitchen drinking some water, I heard the living-room door opening and somebody coming in. I knew that my mother, as usual, had given the keys to her neighbour for watering the plants during the time she would be out. I asked: "Are you, María?" and a voice anwered: "Yes, that's me".
So I went to the hall to meet her and to my great surprise...

she had come with her 13 years old son. I was wearing just a sexy set of black lingerie. It all happened so quick that nobody could react and I only could say, at the same time I desperately put on a t-shirt I had in my hand, "Sorry, I didn't notice that your son was with you".

Due to the fact that María and my mother were very close friends, and for avoiding comments about my nudity, I tried to explain her what I was doing there. At the same time I was making an attemp to cover up my undies by pulling down my t-shirt without success (I had on a short t-shirt which let show my belly and mi sides).

After two minutes (for me they seemed to be two hours) I saw the boy's face. He was absolutely delighted staring fixedly at me. It was obvious that it was the first time he was in front of an almost-nude woman.

I knew him many years since. My brother had given him maths classes. Beside of this, our families had gone together for vacations to the seaside, so he had an idea how well I looked in a bikini (I used to be a tennis player).

But I think you will agree with me that it is not the same to be seen by everybody at the beach in a swimsuit than to be exposed and surprised in just bra and panties in a place where it was supposed that nobody would be!!!

Because of the boy attitude, I began to feel uncomfortable and turned red with embarrassment. I told them that I'd better got dressed and turned round and walked all the way to the bedroom making a big mistake because I also gave him a full rear view.

42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hmmm my most embarassing moment!
i was around 11 and this boy in my classroom used to make fun of my haircut. I kind of liked him just because he was humiliating me. N.B. it was my mom who gaved me the haircut and not me...so figure it out.
one day he was swinging on his chair and BOOOM he fell and hurt his back, he practically couldn't walk for 2 days. The day was done and the bus took us home. At the front door of our house, i don't know what got into me, i decided that i want to fake a back pain to my mom and pretend that i hurt my back while falling off a chair. My mom got too worried and ended up panicking obsessively So she called up the nuns at my school which they look surprised by the news and told my mom that it wasn't me who fell from the chair but that it was a boy named Vartito. I felt doomed and all i could do in my embarrasment was laugh at my moms gullability and not my pretentiousness .
I sure had more embarassing moments as a grown up but this one is stuck in my head and i didn't configure it yet ( why did i do that?)

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy