Learn as much as you can, at whatever cost, then give it away for free and ask for nothing in return. - untruth
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

what are you afraid of - Page 3

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
pezzer123 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i'm scared of heights

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I get the worst feeling ever when I'm around manikins and It's even worse when I see people walking by/near them It's hard to explain x___x;;

And I'm afraid of myself..

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
heights, slightly scared of the dark (only when i wake up during the night, if i stay up im fine), myself, also claustrophobic

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I used to be afraid of heights and of needles, but I am starting to overcome that. Other than that, nothing.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Tapeworms and earthworms.

Being mutilated.

Abusive relationships.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah, the idea of being mutilated doesnt appeal, though as much through loss of dignity as actualy bodily harm, unless its mutilation through loss of limbs or fingers/toes

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I fear loosing the girl i love due to having a different life path than hers.

Yeah, i said it.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 32yrs • F •
SoulMirror is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I´m afraid of.. ants. Those creapy small ehm.. yes I know harmless things But I can´t stand them!

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScottxBadass is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Drowning.
Being Set ablaze by an infuriated cynic.
Falling without a way to land safely.

The future.

and... I'm terrified of North Korea
(they are gonna nuke us... i know it)

36yrs • M •
Reoh is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am afraid to be alone forever. I fear never feeling love again. Its sad but it is what I fear most.

"I have always feared the unknown, Now I dont know myself."
 32yrs • F •
Aldaw is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am afraid of time( especially the aging aspect), being forgotten (has to do with time again) , clowns and insects. And the unknown.

All this together would make a perfect horror movie

"Sad, is the only one who understands"
 36yrs • F •
jadah is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am afraid of my pride. I am afraid to hurt or disappoint my family and friends. and really afraid of looking in the mirror and watching a person I hate.(I don't, but I wouldn't like that to happen)

"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. - Tom Krause"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
-stop breathing in my sleep, suffocate and die
-self-ignorance
-of my father dying
- of regeretting about all the things i couldv'e done but did not do

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that forgottentruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My self. What I could be, what I could do ect

"All we see or seem; is but a dream within a dream. - Edgar Allan Poe"
 32yrs • M •
Worker is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm scared of clowns and drowning. Drowning most of all the thought of dying and not being able to do anything about it , you can't fight water.

"Salvation is but a lie, Freedom but a wish, and Hope is folly, but I can Dream can’t I?"
what are you afraid of - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy