Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

PLEASE GUYS I NEED HELP ..WYOTE, LEFTWOOD,DECIUS

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Okay I had the scariest night of my life I have only had 3 hours sleep so bear with me..
My best friend (hes like my heterosexual soul mate) has had problems with his girlfriend lately; he loves her more than himself okay so we drive to a neighboring town last night so he can make amends. Everything looks alright well better than it was..

So he sleeps over next to me in my queen size bed (separate blanket rule) he starts talking to me in his sleep im mean its like he was conscious but hes talking like hes at work and then he thinks im her...all this is fine kind of funny what happened next is NOT

He starts crying as in realy realy bad and shaking...so I try and wake him up..
HE HAS SOME KIND OF FUCKING SEIZURE shacking breathing rapidly like epilepsy or something then he stops and he says he cant see or move his legs after a while I get him calm and he can move so we go to the lounge the whole time hes fucked all dazed and shit but he's speaking to me but its like he's autistic strange limb movements and he keeps crying and talking about the same things she doesn't love him anymore he's a bad person ect..at first he didn't know where he was after a while he drank fanta and had two dam cigarettes, okay this happened twice calm him down he does it again.

Then hes laying there starts having erratic breathing I calm him down he takes to long breaths closes his eyes...20-30sec later he opens them looks around and hes say's 'dude what the fuck,what are you doing' im sitting there staring at him worried sick and all of a sudden he's back to normal, he cant remember a thing he even laughed when I told him 'you had two cigarettes and some fanta'..

What the hell do I do please any advice should I make him go to the doctor wyote, leftwood I would realy appreciate your inputs here. Obviously this was his subconscious mind but to be that aware of his surroundings is just creepy.

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that is a very strange site to behold. find out what sort of a history (if any) of sleepwalking he may have. altho very uncommon, it is possible for a person to appear fully awake and even be rather talkative, even though they are in fact in a deep state of sleeping. i would not even believe such a thing were possible had i not witnessed myself (on more than one occassion).

the emotional outbursts are a bit strange. perhaps you should find out more about what is really going on in his current relationship... but dont pry too much as to push him away.

if he has a history of sleepwalking or if he continues to behave in this way, definately have him do a sleep study test. it may sound silly, but it could honestly save his life.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
woah, maybe u shud go 2 the doctors, and i think he needs 2 get stuff off hiz chest. or maybe..
i dnt know
i'm crap @diz shit

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If something is resulting in actual seizures, family and doctors need to be consulted.

Besides his sleep walking record, medical conditions (diabetes etc.) and any previous seizures, are there any substances involved, in the recent past if not that night, including alcohol, medications, and any controlled substances.

And find out what he ate too.

He may be discovering he is diabetic for all we know.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it does sound a bit like a seizure of some sort. i would tend to think he ingested something that played a part in what happend... but dont rule out sleepwalking, ive seen very bizzare forms of it.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy