It is not the actual death that people fear but the time leading up to and time right before death that people fear for when you are dead you will not be able to or have the cabability to care that you are dead. - Chilltime55
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I might throw down tommorow

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
Intimidation is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I went to these basketball courts I usually play ball at and some dudes were already playing. When the game finished I shot the ball a few times and they were starting a new game and someone asked if I was playing or what and that we had an extra guy on the court. I said "Ive been waiting to play already" and someone else said I got next game, so I said "that sucks" and sat down, knowing that I was late showing up and these guys were already there waiting, so no big deal. After the next game I thought Im playing and some guy starts explaining some shit saying he waited 2 games already and they were just gonna play one more and asked if I had a problem waitin one more, and I said Im playing. Some other fools were saying I should have played last game or something defending me. Than some smartass says "lets shoot for it", and I thought Id make it so I agreed and I barely missed the free throw and ended up sitting another game out with this other dude who started telling me one of those guys is crap and talks shit and we would have lsot anyway. I was kind of confused cause they asked me if I got winner or something and I thought they meant if I got to play the winer of last game but they were asking me if I got winner of coming up game, and I said yea being confused. So all of a sudden Im out with him. And the dude made me realize I got punked and did nothing about it when he said I should have fought for that spot and not let them make me sit out again, and said he would/might have to fight for the spot out there cause theyll keep doing it. After they finished the game two other guys said to me to next time grab the ball and not let them start and the other guy said "they knew they were wrong" or something. So tommorow or in the next few days Im gonna go out there and in the first available game (if I come in during middle of a game) I will say that I'm playing and will ask if anyone has a problem with that, and if anyone says yes I will start assaulting and socker kicking that person than spitting on them, and leave and not come back. Tahts the only way to get my dignity/respect back, or else Ill be known as a punk/rider.

And I aint the only one who noticed this shit talking and attitude. Some other dudes came once and this big tall white dude who was a good player on on the junior college team I think held the ball and some dude swiped it off from him and said something to him, than the dude walked out a bit off the court toward his friend and drijnking fountain and was like "what are you doing? shit talking what da f-k is up with this sh-t"? than later he left with his friend telling him "I cant play with these guys nodding his head." So it isnt just me but they are that way toward all others outside their clique.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
bit harsh, but close.

There are always gonna be assholes, but it doesnt mean u have to be the biggest asshole of the lot, my friend if u had a brain you would be dangerous.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy