Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Burger King

User Thread
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that past embrace is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Burger King
Sitting here I am annoyed by the new BK commercial. You know the one with the chicken fries, weird masks, and 1/2 naked people. I suppose this is alluring to some people, but to me it's painfully obvious that they're going to such lengths to sell.... chicken fries... Not all youth is attracted to singing and bobbing your head in a bra. cluck

"i just want to have some little fun"
 33yrs • F •
Anguista is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
While the commercial is horrible, I'd still like to try chicken fries..

I've come to the conclusion that I just don't care about commercials.

Believe me, I just want chicken fries. I didn't really want to see the half naked people jumping around and singing. All I want is chicken fries.

"Your happiness is conditional."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
mayb there is subliminal messaging in the advert that got to you lol.
Some adverts work, if you are looking for that particular item, then that brand might sell itself to you, but it is unlikely that an advert will get you to buy something you do not currently have an interest in. ive got to say, that i havent seen the BK ad, but previous ones havent given me an wish to go to burger king.

some adverts however are just amusing watching, it doesnt really sell the product (unless the aforementioned condition applies) but at least they are fun to watch, ill take for example the pesi ninja advert.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
Burger King
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy