People don't want something or someone to believe in. People want something or someone to believe in them. - fireflys
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Paintballing

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doh_doh04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Paintballing
hey do any of u guys kjnow anything about paintballing... alot of people dont know about and if u havent gone u should try it out. i go about once a week and its a blast if u get really good at it u can get sponsered and join a team and make tons of money i have made 1300$ alredy in about 5 months..
it is a little paintfull but its worth it... it is the equivelent to getting whipped with a wet towel.lol. loads of fun. try it out

34yrs • M •
doh_doh_blows is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
doh dohs right paintbaling is awsom i went resterday and got hit in the top of the head but it was worth it. and i looked it up on my compe and found out u can get realy realy rich of it.

"hllo people"
 37yrs • M •
yea i have made quite a bit.......... is your name directed at me or is it coinci=dense

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that curious20 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hey sorry man i just couldnt thingk of anything to put

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
are we talking paintballing with guns, or the type with the water balloons full of paint?

paintballing with guns is cool, but costs way too much. i would do it more often, but i havent got £30 a week to spare, and that is only a minimum, it can cost a lot more, if ur not conservative with ur paintballs.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 37yrs • M •
yea i think that teh paintbaling with waterballons is very gay it would not be fun........... no pain at all lol that is hte thrill of painballin wiht guns. yea cynic it is very expensive in canada also it cost about 50$ to go well that is wat i spend and i go about once a week if u use the balls wisely it alot more fun and money saving

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that curious20 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yea that would suck half the fun is geting bruses!!!

Paintballing
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy