Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Old subjects that still bug me

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
Diablosmonk is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Why do we do this to ourselves we cant be perfect so why try to be. It will always be in vain. I'm sick of being pushed in fact i think everyone is. I am a guy who is sick of having idiots in office jackasses think they can do as they please. I'm sick of it NO ONE is better than anyone else infact they think they are only makes them worse. They are then no better than what they fight or harrass im about to go nuts. Bush is a moron he cant find 1 man. Shit i could fo into the moutains of afganistan clear civilians out and bomb them to the groundbush says we gotta stop these terrorist attacks but he is really saying ill stop them before i get out of office in 2008. he's not trying the battle in Falluga could have been avoided. I know im bringing up points that are old but god. bush got a report that said that the towers were gonna get hit but he did nothing to stop it all those in the towers planes, in the war and battles could have be fine but instead they died because of the idiot we call a President or Commander in Cheif was too stupid to realize what he would face the embarrasment to know he was tricked into an attack. An attack that killed many and left us in a state of shock because of him too many died. because of his ignorance children who didn't know age were killed children of tommorrow were taken father cut down in the prime of life mom's losing the once loving hearts which once beat with love were now ceased . children of the masses were egstingushed

"I don't hate you more... I hate everyone equally..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Some people are just like that and you'll have to learn to deal with people like that in the future and present times. As for bush yes he's an idiot but all politicians spark controversy and make mistakes(it's just he makes a lot) nobody said running the country would be easy. There's nothing you can do about it except on election day so don't worry about it.

Cheers

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 33yrs • M •
Diablosmonk is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
but you dont under stand he's the soul reason for thousands of death he was tipped off about the attack but he did nothing to stop it

"I don't hate you more... I hate everyone equally..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
obviously the terrorists are the soul reason and even if he had been tipped off he probably receives hundreds daily to deal with. I'm a bush hater too but i think you need to drop it, and save your breath because there's no point in talking about how stupid one man can be.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy