Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Medical Marijuana- opinons?

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fnckOff is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what do you think of the use of medicinal Mary Jane?

"I'd rather be superstitious about jumping jacks than superstitious that I needed to be drunk to do what I needed to do, or that I needed to have a specific pair of underwear on - jumping jacks, you don't need anything. - Gerard Way"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why do you ask?

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it's like any other medication out there.......if it helps someone who is suffering why not use it

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fnckOff is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i am researching for Debate for when school starts. I had a kick ass speech on Medicinal mary jane and i won with it but i am looking to improve it by seeing what others opinion are on the subject.

"I'd rather be superstitious about jumping jacks than superstitious that I needed to be drunk to do what I needed to do, or that I needed to have a specific pair of underwear on - jumping jacks, you don't need anything. - Gerard Way"
 36yrs • M •
ferdi is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
perhaps youve asked the question in the wrong direction, like everyone has been. Why shouldnt we use medicinal marijuana?

or better yet...Why not allow small time conventional users, to use marijuana, under restrictions that protect the wellbeing of others?
(i.e. oerating machinery and vehicals, firearms, use in public...ect)

...and i have a nother question to ask, why believe everything we hear with out doing the research on our own?

because with very little effort you can find evidence proving that many of the "negatives" our United States gov't presents about marijuana are lies, are extreme exhadgerations of the truth.

if you are one of those who is strongly against marijuana use, ask your self,are the thousands of citizens who have never broken any laws, other than smoking marijuana, who have been concidered a criminal simply for that, and had there lives ruined, lost there jobs, and ruined families because of the laws agaisnt it worth your feeling of well being because you get your way, and force everyone else to follow "your way"?

afterall, marijuana is SCIENTIFICLY PROVEN to be healthier than the only two legal controled substances that are used more often, alcohol and tobacco.

marijuana is not polluted with the thousands of chemicals found in ciggarettes, and you cannot die from using to much, like you can with alcohol.

plus, other controlled substances are legally alloud for medical purposes, that in my oppinion ruin lives (i.e. adderol)

perhaps another thread is need for this but im posting here anyway,

is it right to purposely get small children addicted to adderol, and cause them to live a life completely different from the life they would live off of it? controlling the lives of people?...is this not dictatorship?(yet marijuana is bad, HA!, all i can do is laugh)

"death is inevitable"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy