61yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
||The Dala Lama
According the latest issue of Ode magazine, The Dala Lama is the most admired person in the world, and guess what, he doesn't have a web site, but I did find this, his message for 2005.
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements
involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
Respect for self
Respect for others
Responsibility for all our actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize youıve made a mistake, take immediate
steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open arms to change, but donıt let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older
and think back you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the
current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. Itıs a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the Earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your
love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order
to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
We hope the message brings you happiness and joy.
"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."