Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. - Susan Ertz
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Some trife shit here

User Thread
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that kellyt23341 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Some trife shit here
About 3 months ago where I live there was a very bad accident down the street from where I live. It was a one vehicle accident with no other cars involved. Cops checked the scene out and decided that the person involved abandoned the scene of the accident. Mind you they never decided to actually look around and see if maybe the person got ejected from the car--even though the windsheild was busted out. This occured about 20 feet from a very large pond used for alot of things--irrigation, fire dept etc.... anyhow about a week ago a man decided to fish in this pond and floating right on top of the water was this poor young man who had been laying there and swelled up beyond recognition. I am so upset and disgusted by the lack of professonalism used by law enforcement and the piss poor investigation they did. Not to mention the family of the victim--did they not realize this person was missing?? Did they even care? Im ranting on and on but I think this is some very disturbing stuff--i rode past that pond everyday to go to work and I feel so terribly bad for that young man. May he rest in peace.

"If paybacks a bitch and revenge is sweet--Im the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it's horrible and a complete injustice that these things are allowed to happen,police and rescue people not doing their jobs, and allowing someone to die that could have been saved.....the worst part, in my opinion, is that there will most likely be no consequences

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
Some trife shit here
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy