Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Getting Ditched

User Thread
 32yrs • F •
jezzer_me is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Getting Ditched
My best friend recently ditched me cuz she said that I fallow her around to much. She said that she needed her space and that she has other friends that she would like to hang out with that also find me anoying. She asked me is I could hang with someone else.

What to do? [b]

"It's all about me. Deal with it. (lol)"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
maybe you do follow her around too much. I know that it gets suffocating and annoying. you should ask her what you could do to improve yourself and give her some space. either that, find new friends. also, maybe her friends arn't that great of people. Do you really want to hang out with them?

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i don't think you should ask what you can do to improve yourself. if she doesn't like how you were around her and she ditched you instead of talking to you about it, she seems like a bitch and not a very good friend. just next time don't be so clingy. but never ever ask what you could do to improve yourself for someone, they will take complete control of you. if you really still want to be her friend, then just back off a little. remember, never ever change yourself because of what one person thinks of you. they are probably just screwed up themselves anyways.

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
of course you shouldn't totally change for someone, but one should be accepting to constructive criticism. we should always look for ways to improve ourselves. but in the case of your so called best friend just ditching you, that was wrong of her to do so.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 32yrs • F •
jezzer_me is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have already tried back away for her and giving her alot of space anf freedom. I have also tried talking to her but it seems that she has mooved over to the sluty side (wich she calls "her new creew" It's true! She is hanging around with people that she told me that she didn't even like! It makes no scense to me. Do you think I should find new friends?

"It's all about me. Deal with it. (lol)"
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes. BUT DON'T MAKE NEW ENEMIES! even though you shouldnt be her friend anymore and you are going to find new ones, make sure you don't make her an enemy either. i would hate to have an enemy slut. she would probably sleep with all your future boyfriends

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
dont be a catty girl...in other words....juat let this ex friend of yours do whatever she wants, dont talk about her behind her back or say nasty things about her, just find new friends....real friends who like you for who you are

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 34yrs • F •
luvrbitch is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ok well im going out with this boy named ryan and i don't like him any more, now i like his friend seth, and he likes me back but theres a catch, if i dump ryan(his best friend) then seth will hate me and never go out with me!! and all of my friend will be mad at me if i do!?!?!?!?!?!\
what should i do???

jezzer_me hope you have a suggestion for me too

and jezzer_me i think you should hang out with some other kids and when you go past that friend that ditched you just say a simple hi and once and a while call her to talk!!!

"follow your heart, not your friends"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on...." People change a lot especially during their teen years. Its part of life and growing up, Live and let die, not all friendships can last and not all of them should. People tell me that I am unfeeling and maybe I am but I am also very realistic.
And to you Luvrbitch, if you don't like Ryan then tell him that. If you don't want to be in a relationship with him then don't be. And if Seth or your friends can't let you make your own decisions then leave them behind too.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Punkycarrot is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
jezzer_meyou should get some new friends but dont just go for one main one make friends with a group of people remember they like you and you dont have to be with them all the time
they wont forget about you
be your self they will like you better if you are

luvrbitch you should dump ryan coz you'll only hurt him more if you string him along and the more you hurt him the more his friend will hate you and dont worry seth'll get over it in time

"rock on"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kristo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No one likes a clinger. Try to make some new friends, and try not to get bogged down with one best friend that you attach yourself to.

Getting Ditched
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy