The fear to suffer is worse that suffering - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

These Are Dark Days

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
These Are Dark Days
quote:
WASHINGTON, D.C. - On Thursday June 16, 2005, Rep. John Conyers, Jr., Ranking Member of House Judiciary Committee, and other Democratic Members will hold a Democratic hearing to hear testimony concerning the Downing Street Minutes and the efforts to cook the books on pre-war intelligence.

We are in the Semi Dark Ages. A time in the shadow of the dark force. Those who light the day can only light the cave they are forced to stay.

One man has stood up against it all - John Conyers Jr.

He was the first to stand against Voter Fraud, and now he is the first to stand up for the Downing Street Minutes.

John Conyers Jr. - He's The Man

The Man has an important task for you. He's taking a letter to the president, questioning the president about the evidence of his lies that has cost the lives of thousands and deficits of billions. The Man is asking that you sign it. Why does it need your signature, why not put this lying president in prison. You or I would go to prison if we told a lie that caused thousands to die and billions in debt.

What can I say - these are dark days. But with your signature, these dark days may come to an end.

PLEASE SIGN!

http://johnconyers.com/index.asp?Type=SUPERFORMS&SEC={FE949152-0CA1-
4DC6-827B-B79533E7FE75
}

As of last night trhere were 395,029 signatures

Yesterday: From Democracy Now

quote:
A spokesperson for the other Massachusetts Senator, John Kerry, also addressed the issue. In a statement to the Boston Phoenix newspaper, Setti Warren said, QUOTE "Senator Kerry believes every American deserves a thorough explanation of the Downing Street memo. The Administration and the Washington Republicans who control Congress insult Americans by refusing to answer even the most basic questions raised in this memo about pre-war intelligence and planning for the aftermath of war. That's unacceptable, especially with the lives of America's sons and daughters on the line. John Kerry will demand answers in the Senate. Stay tuned."

E-ThePeople, a place where Democrats and Republicans get together to discuss things, these minues are getting lots of attention. I've posted three updates myself. Well guess what, E-ThePeople.org is DOWN. Been down for 24 hours now. Hmmmmmm - All I can say is that it wouldn't be nice if the White House hacked in and knocked that site down. Now I'm not saying they did that now, all I'm just saying is that it wouldn't be nice if they did. I'm sure you would agree that it would be a terrible thing if the White House DID HACK IN AND KNOCK OUT E-ThePeople.org.

Though the media still isn't covering it. Kennedy also spoke up:

http://okcitykid.bravejournal.com/entry/13324

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
These Are Dark Days
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy