Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

OPEN THIS THREAD! LISTEN TO MY RADIO SHOW ONLINE!

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that AquarianStar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

Attention fellow dreamers, humans, and aliens! This is your friend Karissa AKA Star Girl...

I am an aspiring radio announcer, one day I will be famous...like Angie Martinez, Big Boy, Carson Daly, Ludacris, and the like. My dream is to one day host my own national broadcast. *Waynes world voice* "It will be mine..." YES! One day I will be a famous radio announcer, and when I make it big you can all say "HEY! I remember when she used to post on Captain Cynic and talk about her dreams all day long...!"

ANYWAYS, right now, I am an announcer at a local college/community radio station. My show is called "Reality Check" and it comes on every Tuesday from 1:30-4:30 PM Western, 4:30-7:30PM Eastern. I want y'all to listen! This show is so live y'all, it covers everything....community events, entertainment news, community activism/support/unity/outreach, independent media, weather, traffic updates, national news, issues that affect society, discovering and honoring your destiny, music...all things concerning reality!!!

Every episode I discuss and dissect an issue that affects society, from all persrpectives, unbiased and real, and with my audience I come to a conclusion and create steps to taking action and being an active part in your community and world! Some of the topics I am going to be discussing this summer are: psychological growth, maturation of the mind, pschic ability and clairvoyance, astrology, poverty, debt, conspiracy theories, book discussions on the books 1984, Atlas Shrugged, and the Jungle, Debt and debt control, self esteem, psychological influences of the father, the voting process, religions of the world, history/theories on war, insight into hip hop industry, HIV/AIDS, Drug abuse, revival of Black America/Africa, creating a new movement for the youth, and many more!!!!

Another part of my show is the fundmantal philosophy of promoting ONE LOVE and encouraging my listeners to discover,create, and honor their destiny, dreams, goals, and purpose. Living your life tothe fullest, finding a dream/goal/purpose/project/passion/ideal/objective

etc. is the main goal of this show. I want to inspire my fellow human beings to believe in themselves and their potential, and each episode always delivers fresh approaches to making your dreams a reality!

Please listen! Here's the link: http://kpacradio.pacific.edu:8080

Don't forget ,that's Reality Check, every Tuesday from 1:30 to 4:30 PM West Coast time..4:30-7:30PM Eastern.....check it out, and spread the word! Thanks for the support!

Love,

Karissa

Star Girl

Sometimes the link doesn't quite work...if so, try these steps:

Take this joint:

Code:

http://kpacradio.pacific.edu:8080

Copy it.

Then open any of your media players (everyone usually has Winamp).

Right click on Winamp or find the "Play URL" shit.

Just paste or type the link in.

it's not that serious and everyone should be able to do it.

Let me know if you need more help.

"Dare to Dream"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy