Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

For a Million $, Would You... - Page 4

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
loss of life is loss of life. its terrilble to compare a bum to a billionare. you dont know either of their stories. maybe the coke addict came from a broken home and had to live on the streets. maybe he was shit on his entire life by everyone he came across. and then maybe that billionare was born in to riches and did nothing but put good honest places out of business with his scare tactics and cut throat attitude. maybe the bum was a heroin baby and had no way of getting to/paying for detox. there are a lot of factors. all people are equal. if you would shoot a bum you should be able and willing to shoot a king or president.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 34yrs • M •
TemplarKnight is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
No consequences means no Hell, no hell means no heaven, no heaven means no after life. So there is a consequence of pure guilt. I have damned someone to a world of darkness where they'll never think another thought. They'll never have a chance to see that beautiful field they walked by everyday. Now, they don't know they're dead. They're not asleep. They're not conscience of the blackout that sleep gives you. Death is worst with no consequences than with consequences. I think the Lord blessed us with Hell instead of Purgatory. (depending on belief) I'd much rather suffer in pain than suffer in non existance.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
All I have to say is:

1) you cannot suffer if you are non-existent Templar
2) Compassion
3) Truth
4) judgement
5) morals
6) situation
7) above all understanding

""No words""
For a Million $, Would You... - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy