Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Haunted by History

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Haunted by History
We just finished Schindler's List in english class today, and although it is undoubtedly the most powerful movie I've seen, it raised a lot of questions in my mind about the Holocaust, WWII, and the Nazi Party. I have some ideas that are considered radical and I don't know why.
The Holocaust was a powerful industry in my eyes, a governement-run institution that made slave labor out of people they targeted with racial slander and political competion, the fruit of thier sweat being the ashes of thousands that rained down like snow on the countryside when the crematories were operational. The fact is, the idea of the Holocaust being a business is one that has annoyed several people, people who say it was a mad slaughterfest in which six million were burned to ashes.
Also, WWII was a 'purification' in Nazi eyes, that would spread the Aryan race to the four corners of the globe, eliminating those in the way and taking the land for thier own. I compared this to Westward Espansion in the 1850's, a comment in class that brought a quick 'shut up' from a person across the room. I see no difference- we viewed all others [Natives, French, English, Communist] as inferior to ourselves. There was racial motivation in westward expansion, same as there was in the 'final solution.' I don't understand why the hell someone could not make that connection- or is mine misdirected?
Also, I maintain a firm belief that Hitler was a genius- a twisted one, one who went so far into evil that he was responsible for the slaughter and systematic [structured] genocide of anywhere from six to eleven million jews.- but a genius nonetheless. His maneuvering into a position of power in the post-WWI government, the groundbreaking strategy of Blitzkrieg warfare, and the engineering of the death camps to run at 'optimum efficiency' with Heinrick Himmler and the SS was all pure and dark beyond imagination, but one cannot dismiss him as a lunatic with a lot of power, for in my opinion, to do so would be an injustice to those he killed.
I am not a Nazi, I sympatise with nothing Hitler or the Nazi party accomplished, I hope hell is hot for the fuhrer as he called himself, but these views I hold are becoming a pain in the neck for me. I find these topics facinating and am preparing to go to college as a educator in Shakespearean Literature and History, my strong suites being WWII and the Holocause. I want to make certain, however, that any views I hold are not on a weak foundation. If anyone wants to present other views on the holocaust, I ask only one thing- keep it clean, no B.Sing, we all have had enough of that, and remember this number: 6,000,000.

Thanks. - Vortex271 aka Curtis

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You have no idea just how dark my young friend.

Look, you have every right to compare, and for good reason. People will be sensitive to it but there are important lessons and information that cannot be allowed to be forgotten, as well as yet generally unknown knowledge, much of which is confirmed fact.

If you were to watch a movie based on these events, specifically Hitler's rise, from the perspective of the people of germany, including and especially those who willingly followed Hitler, you would see some frightening comparisons to modern day America, let alone the 1850's.

And if you are or were to become aware, you would be even more disgusted, by the FACT that WE, AMERICA, after the war then smuggled large numbers (not sure how many, I do believe I've heard hundreds or more, but not sure) of these very same SS officers into AMERICA where they were given government spying jobs on AMERICAN TAXPAYER'S DOLLARS through project Paperclip. Brittain just found out that they too harbored war criminal Nazi's.

What's even more sick is that we still harbor and hire these people, those that are left. And guess for what job, homeland security. These people are founders of most of our spy agencies especially the CIA as based off of their SS model.

Another thing that is very important to keep in mind is, Hitler had help, lots of it, and America is not innocent.

Not only that, Prescott Bush, W's grandfather was caught dealing with them after the war started when it became illegal, and then was further discovered to be part of a plot with other famous and powerful families, like Dupont, against America to assassinate the president and install a Hitlerian Fascist Dictatorship. And that Nazi money is the base of the Bush fortune.

And, the efficiency you speak of is thanks to IBM computers, who tabulated and sorted all these people into their various posistions, laborers to ashes.

And even that movie does not cover the true extent of the attrocities and torturous ways of experimentation on men, women, and even children, especially twins.

Then, once your head stops spinning from all this mess, once you get into the cult aspects of Hitler, and the cult aspects of modern day world leaders, you get to become more sick. Especially once you learn about Satanic ritual abuse, child sex rings, and the heights they reach to. I'll tell you that George H. W. Bush is one of the most repeated top names from victims of satanic ritual abuse and the raping and killing of children, which have been recorded in court rooms, but simply dismissed officially, though officials involved disagree and claim cover up.

There is a rabbit hole here, its important, share it if you can, given the information age and the internet, I would specifically tell you in your studies to make sure to look at claims for and against official history, there are interviews with people involved with these situations that aren't afraid to tell you that we are being lied to and official history at best is usually only half the truth at best.

Good luck.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
Haunted by History
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy