Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

FINALS

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that AquarianStar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
FINALS
How did/do you guys prepare for finals at school? It's really hard for me. I'm trying to stay focused on my college classes but I can never help but lose interest in my studies towards the end of the year, which also happens to be the most crucial time to KEEP your focus. I have tons of essays and test preparations to be working on and I have to be prepared by Wednesday to get A's on all my finals if I want to pass the classes I'm taking but my mind and heart just can't get it in it! Any studying tips?

"Dare to Dream"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
do small increments of studying. tell yourself youll work for 20 minutes and then take a break. after 20 minutes if you really want a break just take one and come back and work another 20 minutes. eventually youll get in to it and work more than 20 minutes and just keep extending the time.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Get a study buddy, it always helps so you have some motivation and support. Of course the down side to that would be you don't actually get around to studying, but it's helped for me.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 38yrs • M •
Abdul is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
night before is the best cause you stress and have to finish all ur studing so u do.

FINALS
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy