Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What Is The Meaning Of Life?

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that frijoles is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
this question really isn't that personal, i will be checkin' in randomly. To see what freakish theories you freakish freaks have come up with. That being said, make your theories as sick and twisted as possible.

37yrs • M •
Whytie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
To Reproduce

"I Like Things"
 44yrs • M •
stupfly is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hello,

I dont have a solid opinion on this but, i will give one idea that i hold onto.

I do belive that our universe was created by something external and, not so much a higher power being, but a being of some sort with an all knowing intellect in a different realm where matter, space and any other known product of the universe dose not exsist, behond the mortal mind.
I do belive that the creaters were good beings and were full of love. I think that they never had any motive or meaning, i think that they just loved life, just as i love life. If i could, i would make life forms purley because i think they are beautifull.

If we were put here to do a job, for a purpose, we dont know what job or purpose were ment to be doing or fourfiling. So it would all just be a random mess. But it isnt a mess, it makes sense, it dose make sense, the questions make sense, i mean you cant ask a larger scale and more sensefull question than ''what is the meaning of life'' or to question reality.

I cant get to into this post because im in a lecture, so im cutting it short, any views on this would be appreciated.

J

"I am, a male human"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
there is already a topic like this in philosophy..

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 34yrs • F •
J1NVUPatricia is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I heard a saying:

"the purpose of life is to have a purpose."

""Stay's fresh to death till the day I rest.""
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that frijoles is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I always thought the meaning of life was not to have a purpose.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy