We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

friend with benifits

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that hazeleyes is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
friend with benifits
see i have this guy friend that i like very much and he likes me. we made out once nothing special or anything but now he is avoiding spending time with me

"shit happens"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Probably feels uncomfortable around you now, doesn't know whether you want more out of it or not....if you want to continue to be friends, just make him feel comfortable. If you want more then show him, he might just not know where you want to take it.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 37yrs • F •
that what sucks thought. he always act like he has something to do but he is with his freind and that great but he comuld just tell me he going to hanh with friends

"shit happens"
 37yrs • F •
could age have any thing to do with him being so standoffish he is three years younger

"shit happens"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Could be....there could be alot of reasons, but he could be just handling it from a 15 year olds perspective...and maybe that means being standoffish.

Try playing hard to get and flip the script on him.....that works more than you would think.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hes fifteen, all he cares about are his buddies and jerking people around for his amusement

some guys never grow out of that phase

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that May Day is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think it's age. A 15 year old boy usually has little concept of how to act around girls. I think a lot of guys that age get totally freaked out by the thought of girls. There defense mechanism is to retreat back to their friends hardcore. Think back to like when you had your first boyfriend and he would forgo hanging out with you at lunch to pall around with his buds and act like jerks. Same concept.

Forget him, he's a child.

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i agree with wyot....you should probably just find someone else to hook up with....and why would you want to be with a 15 year old boy anyway...arent you 18?

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
dont know about other guys, but i wasnt scared or anything. its just the fact that my friends were a whole lot more interesting to me. i wanted good friends and good discussions and all the girls i knew werent able to give me that. they were boring. most still are.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that May Day is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ha! That's so interesting, Wyote. I think most girls are boring as well. But I don't think that most 15year olds are as introspective as you were at that age.

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
HEY....excuse me but not all are girls are boring....just like not all guys are perverts who just want to fuck you....i think your judgeing us women a little too harshly

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 37yrs • F •
i'm glad i have some prospective now, but it not easy to not get involved with someone mature enough. when your still in high school and your around people that are at the most a year yonger then you

"shit happens"
 37yrs • F •
i guess know that he is bored he wants to meet with me but i dont think i should i dont want to hurt my self with something i cant fully like

"shit happens"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Raptafairious is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Dont go, his friends probably told him to meet up with you to probably made a fool out of you. Thats the problem with kids these days (even though i am one) that they listen to their friends and aways take their opinions. He probably thinks he would be so cool if he dumped a 18 year old, and infact, dating one. forget him while you can and score for people more your age (Just a sugesstion) And plz dont judge me by my age

"I'm just another person in this place, which is why its my advantage."
friend with benifits
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy