He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still - Lao Tzu
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

7th gear

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
TonyMontana is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
7th gear
I have a friend who says that his dad has a audi TT coupe standered and says the car has 7 gears not including reverse and i said thats impossible yet he says its not imposible. Im correct am i not? please help

"Make way for the bad guy"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No, its not impossible, but your friend is bs'ing you. Nissan is coming out with a model of a skyline, which will be equiped with an 8 MANUAL transmission. I think its the stupidest thing ever, since who would want to go through all those gears? You'd be downshifting to 6th gear...weird. This audi you speak of though, not true. Tell your friend to f off. lol

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
And also, there is a new Audi coming out, that has a 7 speep automatic transmission. So I guess he could of been talking about that. I just saw the article in a magazine today. But its automatic, not stick shift

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
7th gear
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy