A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Emotional Intelligence - Page 2

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes reason is always present even in situations where it seems otherwise.. wandering you made a mistake there..sorry but big head is right

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Uhhh, I took it because...1. I was in no rush to do anything else.....and.....2. Because I wanted too. There is your analysis.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok sure, I can admit that I'm wrong. But I don't think I consider myself a philosopher. "Philosopher" is a box. Why would you put yourself in a box? Along with "stupid", popular, or geeky...those are all boxs. Why can't you just be? Why put yourself in a category, a stereotype? I think that standartising something as volitile and personal as the essence of who you are is shocking.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 36yrs • M •
bighead is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
wanderingno ""Philosopher" is a box. Why would you put yourself in a box?"

In my personal opinion it is you who has contained yourself by the word philosophy. words as wittenstien said are just a language game (though he was talking about religious language) it is the same prinicible you added your own meaning including the limitations to the word. I would never say that to be a philosopher limits who or what you are.If anything it is just a expression just to show you have a enquiring personallity. To be a geek, to be popular or stupid are like all word just a expression it is up to you to decide whether you wish to limit yourself to that description. But for arguments sake you are a limitless philosopher.

"their is always a way to make it better"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well if you say that "philosopher" isn't a box, only if you make it one, then why do you say that these different emotions that we scored high in is standardising. It only is if you make it. It's just words. It's just a word game.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
bighead - i think everyone including myself took it as part of the self discovery process. a true philospher strives to know themselves. of course, we all have to recognize that silly tests like this dont by any means define who we are, and the score varies greatly depending on your mood, i just took it again and got a much higher score. tests are simply for fun, we are all a little bored if we are spending time here, ya know? lol

as far as sharing it on the boreds. well i did it so others would know where i stand and why i may behave the way i do. it helps to know who you are debating.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
124 empathy is my strong point ...eh well guess it just depends on how you see things funny tho never thought of myself as an empathetic person but i'm no philosipher thinking to much makes my head hurt and to sit in a room with my fiance's cousins and their friend dave (all 4 of which think to much) makes my head hurt and they still argue over the fact that the earth is round yeah they make my head hurt

and i took it cuz i'm bored to death and had nothin else better to do and to see what it would say cuz i have a mouse that will click little dots cuz i can

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
and wyote i think the reason that you got a much higher score is probably because peoples grow wiser through out time and sometimes in short periods of time i bet if you took it next week your score would be even higher because your gettin to know people in general and looking at them with different perspectives

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
Emotional Intelligence - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy