Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero (Seize the day with little trust in the future) - Horace
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

FDR's Treason at Pearl Harbor

User Thread
 48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Siegfriedson is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
America's First Pseudo-Communist President, Franklin Roosevelt, Died with American Blood on his Hands

In the early morning of December 4th, 1941, at a US Navy shortwave monitoring station in Cheltenham, Maryland, a half-hour drive southeast of Washington, DC, senior radio operator Ralph Briggs was just coming on duty.

It seemed like an ordinary morning, as he tuned his receiver to the station and began transcribing what he heard. At 8 a.m. he received the message he had been waiting for. It seemed to be nothing more than a regional weather forecast, the kind that the stations he monitored transmitted every day during their news broadcasts. But Briggs, alone among the radio operators at Cheltenham, knew what the three words meant. They meant that the world was going to change in unpredictable but cataclysmic ways. They meant that many of his friends and countrymen would soon be dead. They meant that America would never be the same again. The three words were casually spoken during the regular news and weather feature from Radio Tokyo, Japan. The words were "East Wind, Rain." Briggs immediately teletyped the message to Washington.

"East Wind, Rain" was one of three possible "execute" messages which Japanese diplomats around the world had been alerted to begin listening for on November 19th. They were told to monitor the regular news and weather broadcasts from Tokyo, just as they always did, but to pay especially careful attention to the phraseology employed to describe the weather.

If they heard the words "North Wind, Cloudy," it meant war with the Soviet Union.

If they heard the words "West Wind, Clear," it meant war with the British Empire.

And if they heard the words "East Wind, Rain," it meant war with the United States.

The Roosevelt government knew the meaning of the "East Wind, Rain" message. They knew it because American and British intelligence were able to read the Japanese diplomatic code, and they had intercepted and read the message from the Japanese foreign ministry of November 19th, 1941, which instructed Japanese embassies and consulates to be listening for the "winds" execute messages on their shortwave receivers, and which explained the meaning of the messages in no uncertain terms.

Read more:

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs951a.html

"For a racial reality check, visit: www.stormfront.org"
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
From what I understand, even Canada warned our government about the approaching Japanese Fleet, and was completely ignored.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I heard they had moved the fleet, broken the code, dismantled the radar, and let it happen. After I think somehow inflaming the Japanese situation to begin with.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not sure; my interests lie in medieval Ireland, American Revolutionary, and 19th century America. Might be worth digging into that era next time I find myself bored though.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy