But yet I am firmly persuaded that a great deal of consciousness, every sort of consciousness, in fact, is a disease. - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

guys opinion please

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
hlfirefly21 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
guys opinion please
i was just wondering if guys like a girl to shave her vagina or not?

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't prefer it, like he said about 13, it makes you look pre pubecent, past that, its a pain in your ass, or something.

When it grows back, it sucks, if you've never done it before its going to come back thicker and darker, not to mention the stubbles.

Hair doesn't affect my personal oral pleasure, as long as it is trimmed and clean. I recommend simply trimming.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that A Distraction B is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont know if guys like it or not. i dont care either. i shave mine ( he he ) only because i cant stand it any other way. pubes are GROSS. stubble is not a big problem for me, considering i shave everyday.

"you held my hem as I traveled blind listening to the whispering in my ear"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I personally don't understand the common aversion to pubic hair, when seen as gross, as long as its clean of course.

Its hair, girls love hair, guys love hair (especially once they start to lose it), but we'be been shaving our girls from the bottom up for years now, its kind of odd.

But hey, I feel the sam way about leg hair on girls, and yes pit hair too, so perhaps its just a next step or something.

I'm just of the frame of mind that that is pretty much a distinguishing characteristic between a girl and a woman. And for some reason I kind of like it, trimmed of course, I'm no fan of unplanned trips to the jungle.

Besides, not all hoohoos are pretty to look at.

Oh, but don't get me wrong, thats just preferrence, I like stubble free baby smooth skin as well.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hair is nice, just not in my mouth... oh and not up my nose either

so make any inferences from that. its all you need to know

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
guys opinion please
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy