Most people go through the world with their eyes shut and their brains set to 'simmer'. - Evilia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Looking For REAL Friends

User Thread
 41yrs • F •
Dramatic_Chaos is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Looking For REAL Friends
[b]All I want to do is find people I can be myself around with out being judged. I know that not everyone will or should like me but I think I'm a likeable girl and I just want people to give me a chance. It's so hard to find people that i feel comfortable around, and it's rare when there is a connection. That's what I'm looking for, a connection. Anyone want the same?

"Life is Drama ,Drama is Life!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have friends, I just wish I didn't make a fool of myself so much. Its just little cockups that add up and I keep doing them. Very annoying and depressing, ridicule is not funny. Hopefully I'll grow out of it.

Try meeting lots of people to make good friends. Preferably a situation where your likely to be a bit intimate (visiting someone's room always seems to make them open up). Its a question of seeing them often enough I think.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 41yrs • F •
Dramatic_Chaos is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yeah that makes sense. I guess I just want to be able to go out and have fun and not just do it with my best friend and her friends. I wantt o bring other friends into the group and I just want that group to get bigger.

"Life is Drama ,Drama is Life!"
Looking For REAL Friends
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy