Make everything you do perfect and perfection will always attract you - JulieLindberg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Abortion - Page 2

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my opinion is the government or church or ne one has the right to ban it but ppl should be more careful as to what their doing if you didn't want a kid u should have used protection or not spread ur legs at all but their are situations like if the child would make a horrible situation worse say an abusive or unfit parent or if the child birth would cause the mothers death if the baby were to be born with many many problems that no human should have to go thru if the woman was raped or something absolutely horrible would happen but if not n you don't want the baby their are other things you can do that don't involve abortion like putting the child up for adoption

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I look at abortion in a religious point of view. It said in the Bible: 'Your eyes saw even the embryo of me, and in your book all its parts were down in writing, as regards the days when they were formed and there was not yet one among them.'-Ps. 139:16. I view it as sacred, the fact that it's forming, the begining of the formation, the process as a whole, and not just the whole cells and so on part of it.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
Abortion - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy