Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

CRAZY ENCOUNTERS

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
maccrae is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
CRAZY ENCOUNTERS
So, im new to this whole thing.... but sought it out because I need advice or more so understanding/opinions. I have been strugling with the issue of judgements being placed on superficial ideas... i.e. apperence, class etc. So somthing had happend with my roomate that sent me into an internal debate. All of the sudden, a guy walks up to my porch and asks for a lighter, some how we stumble upon the idea of religion, and he goes, thats why im here.... i came here because of you, because of somthing that drew me down this street.... he then preceded to tell me about a dream that i used to have when i was little, sure enough i did... i told him i felt like i was in a book that had changed my perspective on things, he knew what it was.... we got into a discussion of daoisim, black and white, he is understanding, and i lack it... he is negative and i am positive, black and white.. me being white, the masculine half for my lack of understanding, we guessed numbers at the same time.. me 7, he 4 which equals 11 the binary code that cancels eachother out.. i sound full of shit, but this is the kind of stuff i believed in a long time ago, and lost it when i moved back to the US.... he affected me... my mom said hes probably crazy, but that there is such a thin line between insanity and brillance that its ok to take to heart what he said. So, what do i do now..... Im unsure as to wether or not this was just another person that affected me because I am open to that type of stuff or wether it was real, was i supossed to meet him, from the time i started talking to him to the time he left i was on a high.. and today I feel drained like my spirit absorbed all that it could last night.. no im not crazy, just open hearted... advice, questions, comments !!! tell me what you think, but respond with an open heart

CRAZY ENCOUNTERS
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy