Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The most dangerous animal.

User Thread
 68yrs • M •
49M4U2K4 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Three winos were sitting on a log drinking their wine when the first one asked the others what they thought the most dangerous animal in the world is. The second one said it had to be a tiger. The third one disagreed saying it had to be an anaconda. All three thought about it awhile when the first one said "Both of you are wrong. The most dangerous animal must be a crocagator".

The other two were puzzled. They never saw nor heard of a crocagator before. They asked the first one to explain. He said a crocagator has the head of a crocodile on one end and the head of an alligator on the other end, and it is by far the most ferocious animal on earth.

They thought on that awhile when the second one asked "If it has two heads like that, how does it SH|T?"

The first one replied "It doesn't !! What one head eats, the other must vomit out! That is what makes him so ferocious!"

{P.S. I would bet that many message board & chatroom moderators feel just like a crocagator at times.}

"I found my Freedom on Blueberry Hill."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy