People don't want something or someone to believe in. People want something or someone to believe in them. - fireflys
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I don't know anything about anything

User Thread
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There's a girl I think I love. She just came out of a fairly long relationship. She always says she likes me, but then ignores me. So I ignore her. Then she gets mad at me for not talking to her anymore. This confuses me.

She talks about how she misses her ex-boyfriend. We've done things together - you know, things - but she's pretty much a slut, so this doesn't mean much. But she's so beautiful.

Tonight I hooked up with another girl. But as it was happening, I started crying. I actually started crying. I told her I thought I loved this other girl.

I'm so confused and lost. I thought maybe I thought I loved this girl because she was the first I'd gotten "action" with in a long time, but tonight I see she really is special. I want to kiss her again. She says she can't handle the "commitment" of a real relationship right now. I don't even want a real girlfriend right now. I just want her to definitely love me back.

I don't want to love her anymore because it just hurts like fuck. Getting drunk doesn't even let me forget. I want to let her go but I can't.

Someone help me out here. If you can. This was basically me bitching. What emo shit.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
just tell her how you feel about her, dont try to put a label on your relationship with her. if you're both wlling to at least put in some extra time for eachother then something is bound to develope... but definately dont try to label it, youll get yourself in trouble real quick.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • F
Yeah - neither of us want to label anything. I just wish she'd make sense sometimes.

50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Didn't you say she was a woman? LOL... Women rarely make sense as far as men's understanding of it goes.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ahh dude.
You're 15.
But love comes at funny ages, I mean I can't negate your feelings because my first love was when I was your age and it took me five years to realize that I wasn't infatuated with him.
Just go slow right now, she's probably really unstable for opening up to anything serious right. But take my advice, if you have these feelings for years, let her know before they become a demon.

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 39yrs • F
Every time I try to let go of her she tells me she's still into me.

But it never changes anything. Unless we're alone I'm nothing to her. I feel like she just drags me along so that when there's no one else she has something to cling to. She's so desperate for that attention.

Right now I'm positive she's leading on her ex-boyfriend, acting like she misses him simply because she can't stand that he found someone else. And when his relationship with this someone else is dead and gone because of her she'll leave him broken hearted again.

In spite of all her cold selfishness I can't let go of her. And I can be hostile and I can come so close to not caring anymore when she makes me feel like I matter again.

39yrs • F
I thought I replied to your post awakening...but it doesn't seem to be showing up...oh well.

Yeah. We reconciled again, but I really am tired of doing it. I decided I'll be friendly and nice to her, but I'm not putting any real effort into this anymore. She can pursue me as she sees fit. I'm going to go after someone else and have a good time, and she can take it as she wants.

So this isn't resolved, but I feel like I've more or less turned a corner. Thanks for your posts, guys.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy