Love is like fire. When you have it lit, it's warm, and mesmerizing. If you suddenly thrust your hand in it burns. But when the fire's out you are left cold, and wishing for it to come back. - Christina Marie Power (myself)
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Opposite of time...

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Apeiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Opposite of time...
I salute you all... i am new on this site... i had no time to read all of ur posts, but i will soon, they are very interesting, and i love interesting things, i also like to philosophize and for the first thing i would ask you guys to help me out a bid...
this is my subject ... opposite of time...
like " all " the things there is an opposite... like good and bad.. lite and shadow, etc... can u guys help me find an opposite for the time... thank you all... i'll begin to read all of ur subjects now..

"All has an origin in all, and nothing has a origin in nothing"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, logically the opposite of time would be no-time.
But Time is not a 'force' as lot's of people make it out to be. Infact, there is no such thing as 'time', in our sense. It's like, what is speed? I m not talkin bout the measurment of speed, but speed itself. Now, we can take speed, and philosphize about it, make it a big mystery, but that'd be just stuipid. Same is the case with time. Time exists for us because of our ability to compare two events, because of our memory. If there was no matter, there'd be nothing to compare, thus no time.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Apeiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yah vvv interesting is ur suggestion... but if u say that the oposite of time would be no-time ... i think u are not right...
no-time = nothing.... i mean infinity... if we refer to life..
but... time is infinit... and time is a concept... so if time is infinit.. the opposite must be something of a finite nature.. like a moment, a part of a time.. a moment... but is that moment of time infinit?

hm... i dont wanna jump off the main subject... but time is countable... i mean is written in numbers.. so.. if we take and misure 10 mins, they will be 10 mins... but if we try 2 count the real mathematical time, this 1 is infinit.. because from 1s to the next second the mathematical time is infinit, i mean in math if u realy wanna start counting from 1 u will never arive at 2.. beacause the numbers of 0 extend to infinity.. (0.00000....infinity)... so what i am trying 2 say is that eaven if we take the smallest fraction of time, time is infinit, beacuse its still time... so there must be something else... or not?

"All has an origin in all, and nothing has a origin in nothing"
Opposite of time...
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy