Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have no Idea as to what to do

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
Ghostalker is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have this female friend, she has been in a rocky 3yr relationship. The both of them work at the same place as well as live in the same house. She has come to me for advice and I am unable to help, so here I turn to you ppl. I was told that she needs a break from always being in the same area as he is. To tell you the truth the both of them need a break from each other, but the only thing is, he is someone that believes that she is to stay at home and take care of the kids. they get no time apart from each other, which in turn causes a lot of friction between the two of them. She also told me that he will more than likely check up on her and she just needs a day away I guess what i am asking is if anyone knows the best way to get across to him that it is for the better.

"Go ahead and think what you think you know, I will know what it is i know"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Nope, it depends on what his backlying reasons are for reacting this way. If he is hopelessly insecure and controlling reason will not prevail, your talking about emotions strong enough to be the source of most suicides and murders, depending again on the degrees of the people emotional balance and situational circumstance, how much shit he can handle and how much shit is on his plate.

Usually he needs to be distracted for this type of situation, he has to be off having fun before she can get a chance, you probably have to sedate him, if he is the worst obsessive kind. And if he is overly abusive in some way or too controlling she needs out of the relationship, if he's just being stupid than say so. Do something different together first then try something apart.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy