A man talks dirty to a woman and its sexual harassment. A woman talks dirty to a man and its $3.95 a minute. - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Trick or Treat

User Thread
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lynniepoohs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Trick or Treat
This is my Grandson 2nd Halloween ( he is 1 now), but he wasn't old enough last year to know what Halloween was all about. Well this evening he was "Taz", he went out and wasn't sure what all the people were doing with the candy. He finally figured it out and started picking out candy and putting it in his bag. Everyone thought he was so adorable. He also was quite entertaining as he didn't get scared, when some people came out with chainsaw to scare the kids. He actually was laughing at the big kids as they took off running.

What about some others on here with kids?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!!!!

Lynnie

"Enjoy your family as they are our lives."
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So they do things weird down in the south and trick or treat on the 30th and not on Halloween? I'd rather stay up here where we go trick or treatin ON Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!!!! Time to go do the b-day thing with my daughter!!!!

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
 51yrs • F •
Nope, the little towns decided to do trick or treating for the kids last night for safety reasons. The kids can still trick or treat on Halloween. However, the Churches here make a big deal out of Halloween for the families on Halloween.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter which day just so long as you have fun and enjoy the family time.

Kinda nice treat before we leave for Wyoming, and the cold weather there. Hope Medicine Bow isn't under snow while we are there.

Lynnie

47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Seriously doubt it will be since we aren't gettin much snow this year.

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
BAH FU***ng HUMBUG!

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Nope, the little towns decided to do trick or treating for the kids last night for safety reasons."

Safety reasons like what, and what do you mean about the churches, I know my old school in junior high changed our halloween festival to the autumn fest or some such stupid shit, even though we still all dressed up and made haunted houses, superstitious religious (same thing) people bug the hell out of me.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Awww Lynnie, he sounds adorable!

40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that sjmf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Since I have not been able to talk to my son in the past year I would like him to know that I love him VERY much and that I miss him VERY much. I hope that he had a wonderful Halloween, and would like to know where he is now living so that maybe I can send him a Christmas gift this year.
Jr. I love and miss you very much son.
Love Mommy

Star

"I'm every where you don't want me to be!"
 51yrs • F •
You have not been able to talk with yours and Chris' son, since you haven't complied with the Court Order, that has nothing to do with any of us. You know where Junior (thought you called him Austun?) is I have sent you the address.

And He had a GREAT Halloween

Grandma Lynn

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whoa, where'd that drama come from, interesting, a little too close to home for me, but hey.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ya I reeally enjoyed the wee ones, wide eyed with wonder at getting to pick out treats. The little ones didn't go for the raisins but some of the older generations welcomed the added energy boost of the fruit. (to keep up the young)

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
Trick or Treat
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy