Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Dubya: "We ain't gonna have no casualtie

User Thread
 49yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Siegfriedson is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bush Supporter Pat Robertson Reveals: Dubya Expected No US Casualties in Iraqi War

"I met with [George W. Bush] down in Nashville before the Gulf war started. And he was the most self-assured man I ever met in my life.... He was just sitting there, like, I'm on top of the world, and I warned him about this war. I had deep misgivings about this war, deep misgivings. And I was trying to say, 'Mr. President, you better prepare the American people for casualties.'

"'Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties,' Robertson quoted Bush as saying. 'Well,' I said, 'it's the way it's going to be. . . . The Lord told me it was going to be, A, a disaster and, B, messy.'" -- Rev. Pat Robertson to CNN's Paula Zahn, http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A49088-2004Oct20?language=print
er

Here's what Dubya REALLY Thinks About American Soldiers and America's Commoners, the "Little People":

Click:

http://www.nationalistpartyusa.org/Fingerbush.jpg

"For a racial reality check, visit: www.stormfront.org"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Did that link say that Pat Robertson was gonna run for president in '88? You know that Bush has been quoted saying god instructed him to strike both al-quaeda and Saddam, right? This whole god talks to me thing is very disturbing for a grown human being in power, yet so many of them say these things. They don't feel so bad about war when god tells them to kill, how convenient.

Do you think these people ever stop and say, "Hey, god, why is that?", or, "No." Ya, I doubt it, they may ask why but they convince themselves or have pre-existing plans to begin with, but I seriously doubt you'll ever find someone who says god talks to him and that he has told god no. Cause, telling god no is bad, killing, well, that's alright as long as no one gets naked.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy