Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Pysical Attraction - Page 2

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
The other day, I asked her who she was voting for, Bush or Kerry? Her response "Oh, I don't really like boxing, but I hear the Mexicans' usually are good fighters."

Oh my God!!! She is really stupid
Even the people that doesn't live in USA like me know who are them, what are they looking for and some of us know who would we vote for if we could

Why don't you ask her if she knows her name or if she has it written down in her hand in case somebody asks

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that secret07 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lets be kind children. after all, it isnt her fault. one isnt in charge of their own intelligence. if they were we'd all be geniuses

"life sucks but its better than the alternative"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well you can't blame anyone for anything really.. We can still laugh at them tho

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Locut0s is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:

The reason why I asked-'what physical attribute attracts you' is because with most women, the initial attraction isn't usually what keeps her attention. I suppose that holds true for many men as well, but it seems they're not easily discouraged by a gorgeous incoherent woman.

One of my neighbors is dating a beautiful woman. She is absolutely stunning. Unfortunately, she is working with an unformatted disk. The wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead. The other day, I asked her who she was voting for, Bush or Kerry? Her response "Oh, I don't really like boxing, but I hear the Mexicans' usually are good fighters."

I guess the Wizard has to get back to her about that brain.

Haha

For most men I think you have to break it up into two categories, those who are looking for a real relationship and those who are looking for a fling. It's probably true that most men would find it very hard to turn down dating an extremely attractive women even if she "wasn't all there" so to speak. That unfortunately is just part of our biology. However I also think most men, once they saw she wasn't all there mentally , would find that quite a turn off in terms of any prospect of a long term relationship. I certainly would anyway.

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
However I also think most men, once they saw she wasn't all there mentally , would find that quite a turn off in terms of any prospect of a long term relationship. I certainly would anyway.

You would think, right? Maybe he (neighbor) isn't in it for the long run. On the other hand, his silo is also missing some grain.

Pysical Attraction - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy