Life isn't one thing after another. It's one goddamn thing over, and over, and over, and over... - fireflys
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how do u stop hating someone you love?

User Thread
 39yrs • F •
poison is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
how do u stop hating someone; when they gave you herpes... but why do i still love him.....how come everytime i talk to him i get mad or i start to cry.... and he nolonger turns me, he turns me off now. when he use to kiss me all ova my body use to heat up ... now i find myself not wanted him to touch me...

what should i do ?
should i stay or should i go?
someone plz get at me hit me up in my inbox sumthin i really need some help
[email=]

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
They gave you herpes by cheating on you, yes no? Ah love.

If you are only 19, the easiest answer is to dump the dick. But, since you obviously didn't make that decision you apparently have some good things you really want to hold on to, right? If not then I don't know what to tell you.

To get over a disease and possible deception, well, for us mere mortals it really doesn't work to well without near Jesus qualities or a lot of passed time. So, by staying you are most likey to either, find forgiveness and everythings better (ya right), try to stay together through a life of bitter resentment with a never fully mended trust or love, or enough time will pass and you can "handle it". I don't know how long you have been together but there have been marriages older than you that have ended from less than this.

You need to stop, and seriously ask yourself if you can ever truly be happy again with this person if you feel the need to bother in the first place. If YOU can't be happy than neither of you will be, same for him, if he has serious guilt issues or other girlfriends then it won't work anyway, most likely or untill enough time has passed.

Because it comes down to you and him, what you want mixed with what you have.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 36yrs • F •
amithius is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
some things I sapose is up to you we cant make that choice for you, and Im positeve youll figuer it out

wish the best
amithius

"breathless adventure"
 60yrs • F •
hot4some is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My husband shot me 4 times and then committed suicide... because he loved me. You know what... 14 years later... I still love him. Love is a hard thing to define... but life is something else all together. You need to live your life your own way... no one else can tell you how. But... do you really need someone to hurt you to feel loved? Think about it... and good luck.

"Live, laugh, love... move on."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN!!! sorry, that's crazy, crazy in love eh?

I had some family friends that my grandpa ended up having to help carry the bodies of from such a situation, without survivors.

Your view and or feelings of or for him at this point are the most interesting aspect, but holy shit man, thats nuts.

"because he loved me."

Is this just saying whay he said or is it how you feel? What was his reasoning if you don't mind me asking?

This is quite terrible and I give my sympathies

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 33yrs • F •
TrackMeDown is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Here's a good question. How do you stop someone (I.e Your ex.boyfriend) from hating you? And i still like him. But i have a new boyfriend who i'm happy with but it sucks, because my ex was such a good friend. Why everything so complicated in life really?!?!

"BoysStress"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
u get ova him
man u only 15 years old, love for u and i hasnt even begun
i say u move on and dnt bother trying 2 make him stop h8ing u.
and mayb u need 2 giv him tym.
wounds heal wid tym
gud luck

any way, SHOT U FOUR TYMS
MY GOD. WELL IN THAT CASE I BELIVE LUV IS SCARY.
GUD DAY.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My god, spiderz is my other account, what the fuck was I on back in 2005?

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
One might reply a false "self"...

Eternity the vessel is a myth... Eternity the solid object of which we originate...

Where is the Self if all needs are met...? All need all needs...

There is no Self... power corrupts continuity, titles are therefore fear. Give way. It is easier to point out what is not than what is.
Possesion is impossible.

If the, "ritual" of the possession does not yield to the supplicant the object of desire, the ritual should cease, and the icon be discarded.

Desire is the Heart of Sorrow...

One must know the purpose for thoughts and any object, (without purpose one becomes an object)...

Settle differences or leave pockets of ignorance within...

A subject takes many forms without predjudice, and each success submits to study.

This is a part of a system of thinking based in principles undergirding one another... instead of assuming a rigid form...

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy