Disney helped create fantasies in my gullible childish mind of beautiful lands and charming princes. Damn them. - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Women Hate Me

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Women Hate Me
it sounds funny, but its true. ive spent my life in the wake of other more "impressive" males. ive tried just about everything ...mostly ive just tried to be myself though. ive never tried to impress women, and maybe thats where ive gone wrong. im pretty much a "like me as i am" type. every relationship i have been in i have felt like i give much more then i get. i wear my heart on my sleeve, im very open, and i have more emotions in my left pinky then half the guys out there have in their entire body. i could swear that all women are masochistic too, because whenever i treat them like shit they always come back for more, but when im nice (which is 99% of the time) they leave me in the dust, or even end up treating me like shit.

so im sick of it, with every fiber of my being. they all hate me for no god damn reason, so paybacks a bitch and thats all i have to say about that.
~end rant~

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Easy Wyote. Ok so most women are masochistic but there are alot of us out here that like a man that will treat us like we deserve. I think that you are just looking in all the wrong places and I also think that you should never ever quit being yourself for anyone. Keep up the rant and just remember there are some of us out here that still love an understanding open man.

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fantastic response, Cowgirl.

Wy, females in their late teens early 20's might like to date the bad boy type, but they certainly don't want a serious relationship with them. There's a certain notability to being that one female that can tame that bad ass. Which is silly because she shouldn't expect to change him, just like you shouldn't change for anyone.

You're a good-looking guy with an outstanding personality. Someday, a woman will come along and you'll be exactly what she's looking for.

40yrs • M •
thanks ladies, ive heard this stuff before, but its been a while... anyway im over my frustrations... for now

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Decius, that was wonderful, my friend!

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
They're bitches with me too if it makes you fell better.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 40yrs • M •
thanks Decius, your thoughts are very similar to my own, but you are much more articulate than myself...

direction number 1 seems to be the best one for me, but until a couple years ago i was stuck going in direction 2... this rant was basically me reverting back to my old habits.

40yrs • M •
heh, looking back at my original post, it does appear that im headed toward #3, but i make empty threats on a frequent basis, mostly to be humorous. the truth is i couldnt hurt anyone even if i wanted to, im so short and light that if i started any kind of shit with anyone, they could probably just pick me up and throw me out of my wheelchair and that would be the end of that chapter.

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I seem to have spent my life in #2.

Frustrating.

I was wondering how women feel about this too?

Do they feel trapped in the choices they have with males?

I always have experienced men as the ones that do best in the battle of the sexes.

The fact you mention Wyote, that most women go for the guys who treat them bad, means the majority of women are being screwed over most of the time. While you and I sit back and are upset that they could be with us who treat them nice.

There never seems to be a balance.

If the world was Yin Yang as it should be, we would all feel the desire to treat others nicely and all be treated the same, therefore all being happy in our relationships.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Trying to figure out women. It's actually impossible. No like seriously it is. They make no sense because what they say is different then how they feel and there is no way to determine how someone really feels. You can guess but unless they actually say something there's no real way of knowing. I think deep down girls are really kinky but are just afraid of what other people will think about them if they let that kinkiness out. That's why I think every girl just wants a good fucking. A good hard fucking every now and then.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 38yrs • M •
complaint is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
"Boo hoo! Women hate me!" Hate them back. They deserve nothing less.

Man, fuck bitches! They are all loopy, crazy, and fucking stupid. All you see them as is a bag of tits, anyways, and all they see you as is a cock. Women in their 20's, and female teenagers, all just want casual sex, and the ones that don't have been spending too much time in their little hidey holes to get with the game, and nobody really wants anything to do with them as it is.

It's the poor fools that want commitment and relationships that always end up getting fucked, but not in the way that counts.

Here's a little advice for you. Women are all hussies. Every last goddamn one of them. But, they all know there comes a time in their life where they'll become fat, ugly, and old, and can no longer resort to being a hussy without the aid of alcohol. That's when they decide to settle their asses down and tie up some poor loser to help them pay the bills, and possibly pop out a few accidental fuck-trophies along the way.

The younger couples you see that are married only got married in the first place because their backs were against the fucking wall due to an accidental pregnancy.

Romantic love is a lie! And there is no real happiness to be attained through it.

Get your fucking head out of La-La Land, and realize that you ain't getting any pussy unless you're hot, rich, or in a band. Don't obsess over bitches, honestly. It's not worth all the self-doubt, aggrivation, and heartache.

Never trust a beautiful woman, especially one that's interested in YOU. They're all out looking for the bigger better deal, and they don't truly give a flying fuck about whose heart they step all over in order to attain that. They're all garbage, and your life will be much better off without them. They're every bit as disgusting and pathetic as their opposite gender.

Seriously, no woman will ever enrich your life unless you are a truly capable of enriching their shallow life first, and honestly, not many of them actually deserve to have anything like that in their life to begin with.

So, if you just want to get your dick wet, then by all means, find a prostitute, or some drunken beer slut, and get it over with. Have fun with the STDs, or the potential family that may come out of your little night of fun, though.

And the bitches that want to tame the so-called "bad-boys". HAHAHAHAHAHA! What kind of fucking tripe is that? Okay, so let me get this straight. Are you saying that women actually pride themselves on their ability to manipulate and influence the thoughts and behaviors of others? WOW! I had no idea women were all that fucking pathetic. . . . oh wait, yes I did!

[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I really would just like to tell you Decius, that was pretty impressive. At first I thought to myself, " I honestly feel that I found someone loving without lowering my expectations and who trully appreciates my kindness and love." Then I thought, "Maybe not."

Im only 19 and found my girlfriend at 18 so I dont have much standing here, but I did hold out for her. So, that could be encouraging.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Complaint,
I have never found exception to any post here, and have never shown aggression to anyone on this forum.

But its because of Neanderthals like you that everyone ends up with broken hearts. Your attitude does nothing but perpetuate the cycle.

And the way Im feeling right now, If I could get to you, Id fucking castrate you with a tin opener.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Again my standard advice is to kill yourself.
Men and boys should always consider suicide as their first option.
A world without testicles is a better world. Pay attention to the world and you will see that you are being told to go die all the time anyway.
It's what the ladies want, so why not give it to them.
Notice the shame tactics, and accusations of primate nature and inferiority the women are hurling at the men. It is how they feel deep down.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 34yrs • M •
jeromebman89 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
In all honesty I think that a person has to pick and choose their relationships as they choose battles. Some people mix together well and others do not. I have met all kinds of women and one thing I know they like is a person being true to who they are.

Some women are harder to get attention from because they run on attention from others so they dont notice it when you try and show your feelings and get close to them.

My best strategy is just to get to know a girl for who she is. Spend time around her and get her to enjoy and want your company. Therefore she will miss you when you are not around. Eventually she will grow on you and it will be natural that you spend even more time with her. Once she is comfortable and you break the ice all the way all that is left to do is take control of the situation.

But mastering this takes years of practice.

Women Hate Me
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy