Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

girls who dont know how it feels...

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i hate the fact that even in civilized legal self defense classes teach girls to hita guy in the groin when they dont even know what it feels like? theres something about that i cant stand.. like my gym teaher saying how a girl won a court case when i guy "sexually harrased" her by pulling up skirt, then i saw her say to some girls grabbing her craotch saying you know ...here right... if i thought of it at the time i would have been like "whats rape?.. the batter of gentals or something like that.. so grabbing a guys balls is worse than lifting a girls skirt (not only obvious pain, but lifting a skirt your not even touching her... but i guess women will calim to have disadvatnages over men like being called a slut if going out with more than one guy where a guys a"player" (good image) both sides

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
In the case of self-defense, i say use whatever means necessary to destroy the attacker.

Agreed, if someone is out to do you harm physically, any means and I mean any means necessary to stop them is warranted. Plain and simple, fuck them.

39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Males are the sexual initiators for every species. Women are supposed to be picky and choose the male who shows off the best. An unsavory male mate would create unsavory or unacceptable offspring, dangerous for the species. Men are looking for the women, women are defending themselves until they find the best mate.

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Both my daughters are in karate. They are constantly reminded that they are only to use thier martial arts, for defense puposes only. If a guy were to come up and grab them in the chest, I have no problem if they kicked them in the nads.

What I really really dislike, is seeing girls smack guys around. Boys are taught at a very early age not to hit a girl, yet parents fail to teach their daughters this same rule. Boy or girl, there's no need to hit one another.

50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Males are the sexual initiators for every species. Women are supposed to be picky and choose the male who shows off the best."

There are several species where it's the female's job to attract the male. I saw one species of bird where during mating season, the female builds a hanging style nest out of twigs and then flies full force into the nest, the bigger and stronger the nest, the more likely she is to attract a mate. It is probably more common for the male to attract the female but it's not every instance.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thanks thoughtmanifest! Now I know to modify my statements when using that point. Still, I think we can basically agree that males are meant to be the sexual "predators" in the human race, although that's not always how it plays out in humanity or some other species.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why are males "meant to be" the sex to make the first move? It's some assumption people have and no one questions it.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy