A little philosophy inclineth men's minds to atheism, while depths in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion. - Francis Bacon
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

UFOs?

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
UFOs?
I took these photos myself when i was in sixth grade. they were takin from my front lawn, and this is my old house that you see in the first picture.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 40yrs • M •

40yrs • M •

40yrs • M •

40yrs • M •
Last one, sorry the quality isnt that great.

42yrs • F •
I went through a stage when I was about 10 years old when I was scared as hell of UFO's and aliens. The fear continued into my teenage years, and I'm over it now (at least I hope I am

Last year I saw a funny, sorta pathetic, British documentary about a group of men who were obsessed with creating their own 'Unidentifiable Flying Object'. These guys spent over 5000 British pounds making a remote controlled flying saucer, they even had the rotor specially designed and imported from L.A. It took them 3 years of planning and implementing, just to play a hoax on a small town of people. And because it was a form of aircraft, they had to obtain a permit for it by having the 'UFO' checked and approved by the flight authorities before they so meticulously flew the saucer over their mapped out route. Towns people saw it, some even managed to get it on tape, and before you knew it, it hit the evening news. Meanwhile, the boys in the UFO club are laughing their asses off, even shed a few happy tears to their success.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I saw a ufo with my freind couple years ago.. what else would movem in one direction then quickly speed off in another direction??? if you know of something that does tell me, but it wouildnt be too hard to beleie in ufo's its just like something else living in the universe thats all (are they shy or something?? they dont really make crazy contacts here.. i currently on outside dont believe in god "(well some sort) but ufo's are down to earth.. its not crazy to think that theres othere living things and were not the oinly ones in this univearse..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 40yrs • M •
before i get into too much trouble, ill let everyone know... these are not really "UFOs." i did take these pictures in sixth grade, and they are real (havent gone through photoshop or anything) but they were simply made for a school project.

i was amazed at how good they turned out, they look just like any other "UFO" picture i have seen.

after i made these i was quite a bit more hesitant to believe in "real UFOs" .... thats not to say i no longer think there is something else out there, i am just much more skeptical whenever i see some new footage or photo of a supposed "UFO" ....i hope all of you will be too. if a silly sixth grader can make these photos, imagine what a person who really wanted to fool the world could do!

now im sure you will all respond with "i knew they were fake!"

oh and i got an A by the way

33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Cara is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Looks like a frizbee

"Love is like a war, Easy to start, Hard to end, Impossible to forget."
 44yrs • M •
adam420 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i seen a ufo onece it was fuckin scary it was purple and i super scared and i told every one and thry thought i was on crack

"i tried i failed lesson is never try"
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"i hate cRap!"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i belive its very self important for the human race to belive we are the only ones who exist in the entire universe....but i dont think i belive drunk hill people who say they were abducted and had anal probes performed on them

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Y0D4 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"UFO'S" are not just alien space crafts you know..a ufo can be a number of things just when people here of a ufo they automatically think of alien spacecrafts a UFO can be a plane that the US or another country hasnt yet seen before that was created by someone else or something

"Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star, you know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well I was beginning to wonder.

I believe the earth has visitors, but it is doubtful that they are from another planet. Not that there couldn't be intelegent life on another planet, but it would take so long for them to get here. If they came here, most likely they would have to stay here the rest of their life.

The story of the Hopi indians is so interesting. Ant people came here before the flood and sealed the people up into logs before the flood and after the flood, removed them and stayed with the people and led them to the promised land a place where the state lines of Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado meet and taught them how to find water and then left. Makes you wonder.

Visitors coming to us by way of a star gate might be more practicle, or possibly these visitors are coming from the future.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
UFOs?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy