If the number of souls on earth that love peace outnumbered, by a critical mass, the number of souls that hate war, what could be the outcome? - Unknown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Landau's Determinism

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
daQuark is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Landau's Determinism
Landau said if we know precisely the information of all the objects in rhe space then you can predict there future but then if the computer/brain/or whatever thing doing this calculation has to know its own state right!!!
that means it is thinking about what it is thinking about what it is thinking ........
Isnt it like a human brain thingking how a human brain thinks ......
Well sort of an large,infinitesimally fast and large consciousness.
Well may be GOD !!!!!

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thats why its hard for us to see how are own actions feelings tjoughts are caused, part of a causing chain, mabey we dont know what type of (ex: thoughts.. mixed with type
s) of ex: sensations causes this reaction!!) like thunder storm (this temprature mixed with this level of moisture wetc etc casuses this... hard, or no one really takes the time to study, i guess we have to work togather to find out build on information..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't think this would be any more remarkable then say... Having a webcam stare at its own screen.

I see what I see what I see what I see until infinity....
No big deal.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"The main difference between that scenario and an omnipotent being is, the omnipotent being would be able to project an image of seeing itself seeing itself seeing itself as the first image, without having to actually go through with the recycled views."
I don't understand.

"The reason this makes sense is that if a being were to become this intelligent, their internal reactions and actions would become inconsequential... ie, they would become timeless and unchanging the moment they could predict the future to a 100% certainty."
Also, just because you can predict how your heart works doesn't mean anything special. Remember, your brain has no psychic effect on your body.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Also, just because you can predict how your heart works doesn't mean anything special. Remember, your brain has no psychic effect on your body.
controling your heart rate with the brain (mentally) isn't unknow it isn't even hard?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
even if we could predict future nobody could see it cause our focus is limited , (see what were doing thinking that other guy, cant see everything no way even if it was in front of uas

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:

so man ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge
foolish mortal being, the power of GOD is in His Being,
not in the knowledge.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
Landau's Determinism
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy