There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots. - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

23 y/o teacher and 14 y/o boy

User Thread
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach1.html

She's very pretty.

She's also very disgusting. What the hell was going through this woman's mind to even look at a child that way.

51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lynniepoohs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Unfortunately, do to familiarity with this type of case concerning members of my immediate family I will have to wait until November to give my own opinion.

However, I would love to know how someone gets this information put online. As it appears to not be confidential except the minors name.

Lynnie

"Enjoy your family as they are our lives."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So? That lady doesn't deserve confidentiality. I'm sorry but I'll bet if the older person was a male and the younger a female, he'd get like a million years on jail, and you would be asking for every single name, date, and P.O. box.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
 51yrs • F •
I agree UnderDawg, it shouldn't matter whether it is a female or male that did the crime. They should be punished the same either way. However, the decisions seem to revolve around whether or not this is a first offense, what type of citizen they are and so on.... If you are accused of this type of crime and there is supporting evidence they should hold the person and not let them out into society. What keeps other people's children or there own children safe? I wish that they published people names that have been accused with substantial evidence to protect others in there town. These types of people could be your next door neighbors, babysitters, or people that you attend church with.

It seems the only person safe anymore is the defendant, not the victims or any other potential victims.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why didn't i ever get a teacher like that in jr. high?

"You are reading this."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
in Florida, age of consent for males is 16 and for females it is 18.

age of consent is generally 16-18 in the US.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 51yrs • F •
I have done alot of digging with regards to this same scenario. In Texas the age of consent is 14, however that doesn't protect someone over the age of 18 from being criminally prosecuted. Adults should know better, and if they don't well then somebody get a rope and fix the problem.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The stupid thing with some of these sex-laws, is that 17 year old guy with a 16 year old girlfriend can be prosecuted if the relationship continues after he's 18.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 51yrs • F •
LOL, guess as long as you have on your boots and velcro-I don't see a problem.

58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Boy sounds to me like you all are from Nebraska or something. HAHAHA

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 62yrs • F •
cowgirl.

She has been charged with four counts of lewd and lascivious acts against a minor and one count of lewd and lascivious exhibition.

Had this been a 23 y/o male that had sexual encounters with a 14 y/o girl, it would have been statutory rape.

Three years ago, this teacher lost her pregnant sister to a car accident. The defense is arguing that she was seriously depressed.

I can't imagine what it's like to lose a sister. I was in a position of possibly losing my sister, my best friend. I don't know the degrees of depressions. You can't measure pain. I do know there are many depressed women and I highly doubt their thoughts are 'I'm feeling like crap...I'm going to have sex with my 14 y/o student.'

Had that been my son, I honestly don't think I could have sat patiently while the police arrested her in my driveway.

51yrs • F •
Here is a scenario: 20y/o female and 14 y/o male, with a child born to this act. DNA proves that the child is the 14 y/o males. Female is let go on her own, bound to the state, and no contact with the 14 y/o male. However, nothing is stopping her from being around other children to prevent this from happening again. And this 20 y/o female, even tried to get child support for a child she doesn't even have in her posession. Shouldn't the Law of any state require that these people have to notify others they are accused of with this type of evidence? Once convicted they have to publish there Picture, Name, Address, type of crime, etc. to warn others in there neighbor hood. Shouldn't safety of children be the most precious concern, not of keeping these type of people safe. I mean honestly once in prison they will not live long at all.

COWGIRL, this is a scenario in Wyoming.

Still working on getting information to set up a site like the one above to publish my own information. Have copies of what I need now just need to get it online.

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I realize by looking at this case and the teachers pciture, that my mind is totally biased. I keep wanting to give that kid a high five, but I know that if it was a 14 year old girl.....I would want to beat the hell out of the teacher for taking advantage of the girl.

Now what if it is a girl teacher and a girl student, what kind of feelings do you all have on that...same ages and all.

I'm curious if it changes at all.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 62yrs • F •
Lynn, sex offenders are suppose to register with their state. You can view them here. http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/register.htm

You don't get all the information but I believe you can write to your state for details.

Wes, had it been a female adult with a female student, I would expect the same treatment.

58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
As far as the female adult with the female minor I feel that the punishment should be the same if it were an adult male/female with a minor male/female. I also feel that adult males who molest minor males should have the same treatment.

I honestly think that society looks at it a little different in the adult male minor female thing because they say that males can not be raped. To an extent I kinda believe that. I mean how many women out there can honestly say that a man can say no when they are being approched by a female and getting a little no matter what age. I mean be honest.

Lynnie where in the state is this going on? I agree that the female needs to be punished but I am not sure if we are all getting all the story in any of these cases. I just read recently about that one teacher who seduced her 12 or 13 year old student and now has two children by him and she did 7 years and will be released in a couple months. The student still wants to be with her and raise thier children and his mom has no problem with this. I guess it just all depends on the scenerio and circumstances.

Did the parents of this boy here in Wyoming know about this relationship? Did they report her? I mean help me out here. Plus if you think about it we only hear what the news tells us, there could be so much more going on in these cases that we never even hear about.

Just my opinions guys.

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy