Let the people who never find true love keep saying there's no such thing - manin
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

WAR CRIMES - Page 2

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
there are a lot of maybes and excuses for bad things that have happened while bush has been in office. im going to try and be unbiased here. clinton lied, he apologized, he made a few mistakes, like every president has. but let us not forget that under clinton's rule there was relative peace, the economy had the highest and longest-lasting boom in the history of the united states. since bush has been president, we have lost more jobs than we have gained, the first time this has happened in eighty years. im not saying this is his fault, im sure this had a lot to do with the recession beginning right at the time 911 happened, but the fact that the negatives have accumulated to far outweigh the positives since bush has been in office. and he always seems to have an excuse. and i also realize that during this "war on terror," the economy is taking a second on our priorities list to fixing this mess in iraq that we have gotten into under bush's ruling. maybe i'm wrong--maybe when bush gets reelected he'll do everything he says and establish peace in the middle east or whatever it is he's trying to do, and he'll be remembered as a hero. it's just looking farther and farther from the truth.

"You are reading this."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
sounds like the same old shit to me, shit rolls down hill,right?
(For the morally cultured 'pass the buck' Of course the bottom of the hill is the enlisted pions, the lowest ranking members, who get the shit details?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
But clearly the secdef relaxed the rules of interrogation, there's enough memos to show that. We didn't see anything like this in Gulf War I.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I love the way there's all this propaganda about our troops and how they think about the way things are going, and then one actually comes in and gives the REAL opinions they have. BMX, keep fighting man, I'm rooting for you.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I love the way there's all this propaganda about our troops and how they think about the way things are going
Went back to find such statements? Are you talking in general or something said somewhere else?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
WAR CRIMES - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy