Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Emergency advice on relationship

User Thread
 54yrs • F •
sylvie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
If anyone is out there, I desperately need advice. I have been hiding something of which I am ashamed and my finance discovered it while I was out of town. I've returned, I know he knows, but I don't know how to deal with this--he's working late tonight and I fled the house.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, first you need to elaborate on your situation so that you can get some un-biased opinions.

54yrs • F •
sylvie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have some erotic novels (basically featuring male dominant-type stuff--and some are pretty kinky). I've never shared this with him.

54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just tell him. Erotic novels are no biggie. He might even be happy about it. .

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If he brings it up in conversation, take a deep breath and let it flow. If he brings home devices, enjoy.
If he doesn nothing, get him pair of handcuffs and some silk scarves.
My wife bought me some handcuffs some years ago. At first I laughed, thinking it was a gag. Now I laugh at how stupid I was.
Sexual deviancy (and I say this because there is no other correct term) is like a food craving. It is something your body wants/needs. Feed your craving, sex is our only real recreation where we don't need crash helmets or safety goggles.

P.S. Don't forget to explore HIS fantasies with him. You guys could be in for some soul-shaking adventures.
P.S.S The rule in my house is that a 'quickie' lasts 45 minutes, minimum. Unless it is in our unfenced backyard or on the street.

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
*gasp* magazines?

For shame. I think you owe him an apology. Send him a card with a gift certificate to your favorite adult toy store.

80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'd forgotten that aspect. I have a female friend that gives out coupons for "The Fantasy of Your Choice". It has served her well, and strengthened her paired relationship. She gives them as rewards and as apologies.

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy