The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts - Unknown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Girls with Tattoos - Page 2

User Thread
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i would never get a tatoo on my lower back anyway...it's way too common and trendy,so, i have nothing to worry about

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think that the lower back tatoo and the lower tummy tatoo attract your attention the same way that a sexy bra and pantie would.

You don't see anything, but your eyes are drawn to that area. Are mindset is such that the grass is always greener on the other side. So, if what we CAN see is alluring, what we can't see must be WOW.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 44yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that beatle919 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok, I've got a question for ya'll with tattoos. For the past few years, I've really been wanting to get one on my ankle. But, when push comes to shove...I can't bring myself to do it because I'm a wuss (sp?) when it comes to needles/blood. How would you rate the pain factor? Does it hurt more on an ankle than other body parts?

LOL, I would ask my friends/family who have tattoos but I don't want to give them any more ammunition to poke fun at me. I give them enough of that as is....

""A woman is like a bag of tea. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -Eleanor Roosevelt"
 60yrs • F •
palmbeauties is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
in general i feel cause i have been there done that, tattoos hurt to get period. But I will tell you I have a tattoo on the front of my angle and that did not hurt nearly as much as the on on the side of my legs or the upper arms. Now that does not mean the sides of the ankle but have heard it does hurt. I had this huge one done on the upper arm to try to make another look better and I will tell you it hurt. It still burns two days later. I describe it like this. It is like someone cutting you and you cannot do a thing about it. To me anyway, it felt like someone had a knife and was dragging it down my arm and it does not stop until they are done. Simple as that. There is pain involved but if I had it done you can. IT IS over eventually. Sorry to make it sound so horrible but to me they suck to have done. I would never have had this one done so large and did not want it to be but that was the only way to do it. I had a gorrilla and it looked like it was just there hanging and not right. So they added a scene to it. It is 48 hours later as of tonight and it is hurting. Sorry, but if you want this bad enough just do it.

44yrs • F •
I appreciate your honesty. I've been getting really serious about just going for it (LOL, it's been a loooong buildup). But, I needed a realistic view of what to expect. I just want a small tattoo so, I guess I need to be prepared to grit my teeth and go for it. It's character building....

""A woman is like a bag of tea. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -Eleanor Roosevelt"
 41yrs • F •
for me tatoos don't hurt at all....they are annoying,the buzzing of the gun and what not.....they sting a little, sort of like someone scratching you......no real pain......i dont know, some people have a higher pain tollerance, none of my tatoos botherted me

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xanadoool is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
For me, I find the lower back tatoo on a woman fascinating. It makes me see the woman as a little more frisky too. Purely psychological I'd say!

But I always have thought that a tatoo should mean something... and not just 'look at what I did with my spare time'.

"Always give to the left, coz the right way is the wrong way."
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
tat2z!

"i hate cRap!"
 41yrs • F •
all my tatoos mean something to me......my piercings were just for fun, and because i like the way they look and feel

44yrs • F •
Thanks for the advice ladies. I got inked today (on my inner ankle). Honestly, I was expecting the worst...but was pleasantly surprised. Yeah, it definitely hurt...but it was a more annoying pain than anything. Definitely am pleased that I didn't let my inhibitions get in my way...

Tee hee..."Big Al" is now my hero!

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
for me what does it is when i girl has a tatoo above her ass so u can get a glimpse of it... it drives me crazy lol

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 41yrs • F •
in my opinion the lower back tatoos are sort of corny,over played and typical.....do something different if your getting a tat.....not something everyone else already has

35yrs • F •
obscurevision is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yeah, I hate it when girls get lower back tattoos, right in the center, of flowers and butterflies and pointless tribals. Number one, if you're going to get a tattoo, it better be something that -means- something to you, further than just "I think it's pretty." Number two, getting it on your lower back and then wearing skimpy clothing to show it off is just evil. Get something somewhere that moves with your body, that feels like it belongs there.

A nice idea to consider may be getting something off-center on your lower back, maybe even curling it around to your hip- that's my plan. I don't ever wear revealing clothing, and I'm going to be getting this tattoo purely for my own reasons. I'm a massive Ralph Waldo Emerson fan, I love all of his quotes, essays, and poems, and he really gives me a new perspective on life. So, I'm getting a section of one of his quotes tattoed on the right side of my lower back, "Envy is ignorance." My cousin is getting the second half, "Imitation is suicide" on the same spot of her body. So not only does it mean something special to me because of the meaning of the quote and who did it, but it'll also remind me of the fun times I've had this summer spending time with her. We're family, and that's something that'll never change- so this tattoo will definitely be staying!

"\"Envy is ignorance; imitation is suicide.\" ~ RWE"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my girlfriend says she wants a tatoo on her lower back, but im not at all sure why. im the only one whod see it unless she goes swimming. i think she wants a rose or something, im not so sure about it but im not gonna get in her way. i think they are a bit of a "slapper" status symbol though.
As for the reason that girls get them there, i think tatoos only really look good on the back or neck. guys can get way with them on their upper arms as well but other than that. i really dont like tatoos on the chest though. The only one that i think looks okay is the flames that Justin Hawkins from "the Darkness" has on his stomach. ill try and find a pic

what do u lot think about tatoos on the upper back on a guy? i htink that the tatoo that "the tooth fairy" has in the filmd "Red Dragon" is really cool, but a bit big. though i would only get a small thing across the back of my shoulders, something like a celtic knot of sorts.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Justin Hawkins
take a look at his stomach just above his trousers

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
Girls with Tattoos - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy