Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Child Predators - Page 2

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with them needing help, but it seems right now the only way to help them is to keep them away from children, as they have not yet found a cure for this. Keep them away from children and find them something productive to do is the best thing.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lynniepoohs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Em,

I apologize for using your name. I am just tired of being put to blame for all the things that I am being accused of with this topic at hand. I haven't even been given the benefit of the doubt, just crucified on this matter. I have all the proof with regards to this matter, I have shared that and if it needs to be posted on here well that is an option also.

I will not make any more comments on this. I apologize if I have been out of line with anyone with regards to this topic. I just needed some outside opinions for my own personal point of view.

IR ME as far as dirty laundry, there isn't enough space to fill in the mystery behind this. I tried to tell the TRUTH and instead I am accused of throwing someone out of my home and that isn't what happened at all. I thank goodness for technology today to prove my innocence, of not throwing anyone out of my home.

Sincerely,

Lynnie

"Enjoy your family as they are our lives."
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Check your PM.

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Strangler is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
First of all you are fucking stupid, death penalty shouldn't be enforced on anyone second of all these people are sick people that need help, they are addicted to it like you might be to cigareetes, and sometimes that is all they feel attraction for.

54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hmmmmm.

Just making a statement to Strangler without actually reading all of the threads. (me sleepy )

Strangler,
I could go on and on about the death penality. Yup, I too, don't believe anyone should have to go out the EASY way. The most humanly possible way. Shit.... these people who get put to death will expierence NOTHING compaired to much of us who shall SUFFER before death.

To violate a child is to kill their lives. To kill their thoughts. To kill what they think about the opposite sex. To kill to them what it feels like to be touched, loved. Soooooo much fucken damage to INNOCENCE.

If I found out someone violated a child in my area....he'd BETTER be in jail or I would run his ass down so fast I wouldn't even THINK of the concequences.

Yes, I believe SOME can be rehabilitated. But SHIT... how MANY have been put back on the street only to do it again?
If it's majorly violent.......HELL na. Thats MURDER. Murder of an innocent child.

I say no death. Put him in a room with me an hour a day, for the rest of his life. He will WISH his ass were dead.

And comparing THAT addiction to cigarettes?? I'm gona even TOUCH that statement.

Prepared for a flame...... gots my trusty hose ready....

Wait, i'm not gona even waste my time.

Evilia

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 39yrs • M •
quote:
To violate a child is to kill their lives. To kill their thoughts. To kill what they think about the opposite sex. To kill to them what it feels like to be touched, loved. Soooooo much fucken damage to INNOCENCE.

bullshit. In India, middle east, many african countries what people in the west considered children are actually women and get married and have kids very early. In some island the age 7-8 is marrying age. If you go to ageofconsent.com there are many places and even some states that don't even have an age of consent or it is very low. Even in middle age Europe everyone got it on early.

54yrs • F •
Your right. You could, and some do have children as early as lets say 10...... But do you ACTUALLY think that a 10 year old is expierenced enough to RAISE a child? Do you believe that YOU, YOURSELF, would be able to raise a child at 10? How about support one??

How about this one. At 19 years old, do you feel that YOU have the right to be with a 10 year old? It is unbelieveable how ANYONE could say, type or even THINK that voilating a CHILD will not damage them. I ain't talking about mutual concent and other countries. I am talking about here. Now. Child PREDITORS. Those dirty older men who get off on innocent children. It will and DOES damage. You show me ONE person who was approached and fondled by a stranger or family member who can say they loved it. It ain't happening. It is a VIOLATION. It is SICK and it is WRONG.

You think its an alright thing? Send me an address to your closest ally, and i'll meet your ass there.

39yrs • M •
quote:
Your right. You could, and some do have children as early as lets say 10...... But do you ACTUALLY think that a 10 year old is expierenced enough to RAISE a child? Do you believe that YOU, YOURSELF, would be able to raise a child at 10? How about support one??

That point is mute we are talking about sex not raising kids.

quote:
How about this one. At 19 years old, do you feel that YOU have the right to be with a 10 year old?

I have no interest in 10 year olds, but some young girls (12-16) did hit on me before and you could tell by the way they acted they wanted some.

quote:
It is unbelieveable how ANYONE could say, type or even THINK that voilating a CHILD will not damage them. I ain't talking about mutual concent and other countries. I am talking about here. Now. Child PREDITORS.

That is relative. This is the internet and if you discuss a topic such as this prepare to discuss it with people form other countries and other viewpoints as yours.

quote:
Those dirty older men who get off on innocent children. It will and DOES damage. You show me ONE person who was approached and fondled by a stranger or family member who can say they loved it.

There are some examples. Just go to incest message boards, and if you watch a clip of sex like that you will see they do enjoy it.

quote:
You think its an alright thing? Send me an address to your closest ally, and i'll meet your ass there.

You want me to send you my adress, why?

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it's hard to believe that a 12 yearold girl was hitting on you b/c she wanted some ......
so did you give it to her ?
anyway, girls don't reallywant sex till like atleast 13-14 ...

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 39yrs • M •
no I didn't give it to her. I'm still a virgin, but what you said is false considering how early females masturbate:
http://pub208.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm1.showMessage?topicID=60893.topic

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well, i doubt girls of 10 enjoy sex . . . i mean, how could they if they arent even developed enough?
a guy i work with claims to have lost his virginity at age 11--said he was like pretty much raped by his 16-year-old female baby sitter, and hes pretty proud of it. even if he did enjoy it, though, i think 11 is too young to experience the kind of intense emotion and confusion that goes along with sex for the first time.
i think boys react to things like that differently than girls do--i doubt most young guys would care about having sex with another girl at age 11 or 12 or even younger--it still doesn't make it right though. no one should force another person to commit a sexual act, because thats rape. and even if it is a young child and they "consent," they probably don't know what the hell theyre getting into because theyre so young and all.

"You are reading this."
 39yrs • M •
well at least they'd enjoy oral sex.

54yrs • F •
1. Sex leads to pregnancy, therefore leads to kids. MOST of those countries do not use birth control/condoms. Check the statistics of AIDS. (Not to mention children suffering/starving)

2. Two days ago had a 17 year old "hit" on me. I am 34, I know better.

3. I understand this is the internet. This is MY view. Are you from a country that allows marriage at 8? Diddn't think so. If your viewpoint is that it is acceptable to fondle, touch, harass a CHILD, you have a MAS problem. Accept my point of view. For my point of view is right and just.

4. If you look at incest message boards, viewing clips of incest, your sick. Period. People that get off on that should be casterated. Were talking child preditors here. If you are watching clips of children being violated, I can only hope your ass gets caught.

5. I diddn't ask you for your address.... I asked for the address to the nearest alley to where you live so I can jump your sick ass.

I have no idea why you view incest sites, look on age of concent sites, etc. etc. Frankly, it creeps me out.

I stand by my view. People who need to do such things are sick ass FUCKS. Know what happens to child violaters in prision??? Look that one up.

This thread is making me want to barf.

Evilia

39yrs • M •
quote:
Two days ago had a 17 year old "hit" on me. I am 34, I know better.

There is nothing wrong with having casual sex with a 17 year old. in most places it is legal and obviously they want and need it really bad because of all the hormones.

quote:
I understand this is the internet. This is MY view. Are you from a country that allows marriage at 8? Diddn't think so. If your viewpoint is that it is acceptable to fondle, touch, harass a CHILD, you have a MAS problem. Accept my point of view. For my point of view is right and just.

Your point of view is brainwashed by the conservative and puritan government you live in.

quote:
If you look at incest message boards, viewing clips of incest, your sick. Period. People that get off on that should be casterated. Were talking child preditors here. If you are watching clips of children being violated, I can only hope your ass gets caught.

Getting off on something and commiting it are completly different things. I'm a virgin and in the age where I have to masturbate constently and old material gets boring. And I dont look at underage anymore.

quote:
5. I diddn't ask you for your address.... I asked for the address to the nearest alley to where you live so I can jump your sick ass.

Your a female so you can't do shit to me. And I'd gladly tell you where we could meet (I live in Pasadena,ca) and if your hot ill fuck you.

http://www.villagephotos.com/image.asp?id_=8409739&sessionkey=

[  Edited by Strangler at   ]
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Strangler - I wonder if you don't have issues. What other people do in other countries they do in other countries, what people have done in the past they have done in the past. A wrong thing might seem right to a person but that still makes it wrong.

It is wrong for an adult who has an advantage over a child in knowledge and strength to take advantage of a child who is less in knowledge and strength, and I consider it cowardice.

It may be true that there are people who have this problem, but children are not born to this earth to suffer the problems of an adult. Anyone who claims to be an adult will care for a child having been a child once themselves, otherwise they've not grown up and are still a child.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Child Predators - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy