Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

A NEWTONIAN ARMAGEDDON

User Thread
 86yrs • M •
Janus20 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
A NEWTONIAN ARMAGEDDON
For 35 years I had to work under the yoke of the 'laws of physics' and specifically the second law of thermodynamics.

I now see that the second law is merely an alibi for the 'first' mistake. I wrote it down at http://www.thewebspert.com/cresswell/

Academic wailers and howlers make big noises. They cannot disprove it and I like to hear their wailing.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i really wish i understood physics so i could respond to this.
i love out-there theories.

"You are reading this."
 1961yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that otb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
to janus20
I think I know how u are feeling...I am someone who likes to think outside the box.."otb". The narrow mindedness of the scientific community is just a reflection of society as a whole.

The info on your link was a little intense for me....correct me if i am wrong, but are u basically talking about the possibilities of "free energy"?

I myself have taken an interest in the Aether theories, but not as a scientist, more as a philosopher. I find it asnwers alot of questions, ...or at least the "how?"

With pertinence to physics, I am interested in the theory of "reactionless drive" .
I would be interested on any thoughts?

86yrs • M •
Janus20 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
to otb

Yes, it is all Free Energy.

The expression 'reactionless drive' interests me and where do you get it from ?

I find that my drives, once 'locked on', have an output reaction that is always equal and opposite to the demand that is trying to suffocate the machine.

They are very clever devices but one would expect something great from the wisdom that is the Universe. Yes ?

This is not physics. It is enlightened engineering.

1961yrs • M •
janus20
Do you know of Dan A Davidson?
Thsi is a quote from his page on a site called keelynet.com

quote:
As an confirmed aetheric scientist who has attempted to approach orthodox physicists, I appreciate your heroic efforts and pray God's blessing for us all. I am grateful to be able to give you some views on what I have discovered and where the real scientists are moving in development of THE new paradigm of physics.

Here is the link if you are interested.
http://www.keelynet.com/davidson/npap1.htm

As for reactionless drive, ( another impossability via conventional physics ) there are several sites on the web.
I believe this is the lastest example ...more for space application.

http://www.stardrivedevice.com/?source=overture#reactionless_drive

Another type is much more simplistic, trying to manipulate mass into an unbalanced rotation. (inertial propulsion)This is what i was more interested in.
Now as I try and understand the New paradigm of physics and Aether, it may change my way of thinking.

Here is an example of another type:

http://www.squidsoft.net/sc/reactionless_drive_guide/

I wouldn't know how creditable the theories are on these links....they would probably make more sense to you.

If you copy and paste the links to ur address bar that seems to work better.

[  Edited by otb at   ]
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Warriors_X is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Is it possible to create a EMP so powerful it distorts brain patterns?

"No matter how fast light thinks it is, it will always find that Drakness has beaten it and is already waiting..."
 1961yrs • M •
I believe they are using sound waves to do this in some telepathy experiments. It was something I saw on TV.

Which would coincide with some of the aether theories.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Warriors_X is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
eek, thats starting to make weaponry go a little too far.... I dont want ppl 2 know whats going on in my mind :'( especially not the government
=O

"No matter how fast light thinks it is, it will always find that Drakness has beaten it and is already waiting..."
A NEWTONIAN ARMAGEDDON
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy