Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

2 choices...

User Thread
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
2 choices...
I've recently become a closer to these two girls I've known for a few years and have liked on and off.

They've both seem to express interest in me, but the problem is that they are best friends. I'm like them both a lot but I don't know which one to initiate a relationship with...I'm afraid things would just be really awkward with the one I didn't choose.
I just would really like to get to know them better but don't know who I like more...what do I do!?!?

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you live in Utah your in luck! you can marry them both and be a lazy slob all day. that is a tough call and your to young to worry about anything serious anyway relax and enjoy thier company you can probably learn a lot from them.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Warriors_X is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, if you chose 1, the other will be angry, the only thing i can think of which i'd do is ljust be friends with them, nothing more =O

"No matter how fast light thinks it is, it will always find that Drakness has beaten it and is already waiting..."
 39yrs • F
Thanks guys

43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I say at your age your pretty lucky to have two girls vying for your attention, you must be one cutie. But on the serious side dont stress out make good with both of them and remain friends with them both and keep it like that till you get to know them better, and you never know one of them might turn out to be a total cow and the other as sweet as hell. So dont stress and play it cool.

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 1961yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that otb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok nobody else will say it, but i will.....who said you have to choose? If they are best friends they have probably been discussing things anyway. Let them make the decision,....maybe they would like to share ??

ah to be 14 again.............

39yrs • F
Well...thanks for the advice you've given me so far, I've taken it to heart, but there is a new development and things are changing on their own.

One of the girls clearly likes someone else so she's pretty much out of this equation.

The other one I think was going to ask me to this semi-formal but nothing ever happened (it's a crazy girls-ask-guys thing). Then she asked if I wanted to smoke pot and hang out with her before that dance, and at first I said yes but was a little reluctant because of the pot.
Then she changed and said she couldn't spread smoking to anyone else, I said that's fine I really just wanted to hang out with her anyway. Then she just sort of cut off the conversation and said she would talk to me tomorrow and walked away...I'm hoping I didn't spook her somehow or anything...

Maybe I'll figure out what is up tomorrow, sorry for the long post I just really needed to put this down. I realize there's probably not much advice you could give me here.

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
She's pulling your string to see what response she can get - play along.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 39yrs • F
Yeah she was flirtatious as usual today. No problems

43yrs • F •
Shes playing the games now. Shes doing the I dont need your attention thingy, but when you dont give her attention shes flirting with you etc. Just play along shell hate it when you ignore her! I know I play these games all the time

39yrs • F
Damn girls. Thanks for going along with this...I realize my posts look like I've been using this as a diary that talks back.

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is quite a sordid tale... I can't wait until the juicy details come out...
Girls always like to play these games why I do not know maybe they don't know what else to do? I guess guys play the game as well Perhaps it is inexperience/ nievity etc.... It is to bad people could not be totally strait forward and drop all pretenses- That would be nice if you could just go up to someone and ask them if they are single, availible and/ or interested. but we are not like that at all are we?

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 43yrs • F •
So I R Me are you SINGLE, Available or Interested?! JUST JOKING!

2 choices...
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy