A Wise Man can see more from the bottom of a well than a Fool can see from a mountain - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

And The Story Goes On...... - Page 3

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Dora" he exclaimed- "how can this be I thought you hab forgotten me after that pianno fell on your head?" Half astounded and half aroused Fred ran over to her and wrapped his arms around her- she was always to tall his face always at her bossom but he could live with that. At that moment he was so happy he hoped the moment would never end.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Still in the bossom of his long lost lady love he whispered a silent prayer to the UGUGU Gods, "Please dont take my lady away again, I am lost without her".

And than suddenly Dora jerked away leaving Fred Al Gor standing in the cuddle postion.
"Theres something I've been meaning to tell you"
"What is it my dear?"
Dora clasped her hands together than slowing came towards Fred again, "Ive met someone else, but I needed your approval because you that important to me?"
Fred's eyes started to water and his heart at that point was no longer whole.
"Who is he?"
"Its not a he its a she" Dora exclaimed and came closer to hold Fred's shaking hand.
"WHAT!!???!"

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 52yrs • M •
"You want to shack up with the wicked witch of the south because she is into leather and all that sort of strange stuff? Well it is ok with me I guess lets talk this over in the morning over cookies and milk...."
Fred pretended to be supportive but now he knew he was going to have to make that cookie afterall..
"Hey what ever happened to that pianno anyway?"

43yrs • F •
"Oh that Piano, well after it feel on top of my head I decided to keep it as a reminder of you. I lost my teeth when it fell on my so I surgically replaced them with the keys off the piano."
Dora shone Fred a musical grin.
As they walked off into the sunset toward the Migget Inn

52yrs • M •
At the midget Inn -a rather large place in spite of it's name the pair sat down in the tavern before they started to talk fred excused himself "I have to see a man about a mule- I'll be back.." Instead of going to the little gnomes room Fred pulled a bakers hat from his pocket and a fake nose from another pocket and entered the kitchen incognito. Now he figured was the time to make that cookie.

43yrs • F •
With his baking spatula in hand Fred made his way towards the STAFF ONLY door.

52yrs • M •
Fred hit the kitchen like a hurricain- ingredients flying all over the place within minutes the dough was prepared he smiled as he poured in the secret ingredient. His grin grew larger as he kneeded the dough - his eyes widened and he began to laugh as he put the dough onto a pan in medium sized balls- they he ran to the stove and shoved the pan in now all he had to was to wait 8 minutes!

43yrs • F •
7 minutes and 38 seconds had passed when Dora came into the kitchen with the head cheif behind her.
"What are you doing in here, Ive been looking for you everywhere?"
"And why are you wearing that ridiculous hat and apron?"
"Ummmmmm..."
Fred had 22 seconds to stall the head cheif and Dora away from the oven.

52yrs • M •
"well you see as a gift to the populous of Imod I am baking a special batch of Gnome cookies for one and all and I was hoping you my dear would be ther first to sample such a delight!"
"DING" sounded behind him the cookies were taken out with care and they returned to there table with a plate of steaming cookies. They sat down and gazed into each others eyes-
"You are so sweet" dora said
"I know"
The waiter returned with two glasses of milk and menus and quickly depaerted.

43yrs • F •
You first said Fred hading Dora a warm choc chip cookie. "MMMmmmm... Choc chip cookie me favourtie" Dora murmered.
Gobbling the cookie down Dora didnt leave any trace of a cookie behind.
Then all of a sudden the magic started to work on Dora and she was all over Fred pinning him down with kisses on the Inn floor. "What may I ask are you doing Dora?!" a female voice came from behind the couple.
Straightning themselves up Fred and Dora turned around and there was butch chic Helen the love of Dora's Life. But because the cookie worked so well in making Dora fall in love with Fred again, Dora didnt mind if this silly dyke was standing there.

52yrs • M •
Thinking quickly Fred pulled out a squirt gunn full of water and with a couple of well placed shots the wicked Bull Dyke of the south was reduced to a pile of mush! chaos erupted in the restraunt there was screaming and crashing as people ran for it suddenly a fire burst out in the kitchen Dora looked at Fred "What do we do now?"

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"I say we have a little fun" said Dora. She grabbed him up and hoisted him up onto a table. "Ok, you put your foot here, the that arm here, and the leg goes over this..."

They made love so hard that it created a huge gust of wind that put out the fire.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
 52yrs • M •
There hoarse cries and yearning howls of ecstasy attracted a crowd out side the pub but non dared enter- Dora and fred exited sometimes later- they were startled by the crowd who cheered wildly at the sight of them- the elderly threw flowers at their feet, children danced women wept openly and men chered and toasted them as they past- all were happy except a single figure shrouded in a dark mantle.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There stood Helen, as naked and old and wrinkly and muscular as could be.

"You have taken my love, Fred, now you must die!" she screamed and charged at him.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
 43yrs • F •
With one foul swoop Helen had Fred in a Sleeper Hold between her massive heaving breasts.
"Let me go you disgusting excuse for a woman!" Fred screamed.

And The Story Goes On...... - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy