Doing a good deed is like wetting your pants... Everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth. - sweetpea3295
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

erase UR self from World!!!!

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
be30mple is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
a complicated Question for me..!
What would happen if i was not born...
I mean just imagin you were not in this world..then..THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO CHANGE...It could not be like this...so...every day..and every moment that a child born the whole world's destiny changes...
isn't it intresting?
are you agree with me?
or...

1961yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that otb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if u were not born that would be part of the worlds destiny.
to change destiny something of extreme significance would have to happen.

think of it like this....your floating down the river, where the river goes is your destiny. U can move around within the river but u still end up at ur destined end. Change the path of the river however...u change destiny.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you weren't born I wouldn't know about your question

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 37yrs • M •
be30mple is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
let me get the picture...the river end up in a certain way...I mean i can't change the river's way...so it mean I can't change my destiny...
then i'm in this world with a destiny that GOD made for me before...and I'm just playing around and can't do anything...coz what ever I do and what ever I change in this world is my destiny...
THEN WHAT THE HELL I AM DOING IN THIS WORLD?

1961yrs • M •
you can change things within the river...changing the river, I wouldn't say its impossible. But then how would you know if you changed it anyway?

37yrs • M •
yes ...exactly...then how can i know if I chang it or not...then I would say it supose to be like this...
hey hey..I'm really confused even with my own point...
let's see...we are both talking about the same thing...
what I want to know is that AM I CHANGING ANY THING?
my own answer is YES...coz if I was not in this world..then the world was completely different...
so it will lead us to a bigger Question..that i will present it as a topic in a discussion board...

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
every action can have a profound impact on the futeras as can the exsistence or non exsistence of a person. In this question i cannot help but to think of time travel stories where someone goes back in time and must be carefull not to upset the timeline-
Think of it this way take a simple act like walking down the street you may not think of it but it may have a huge impact on future events- say a bus is going by and some woman looks out the window at you and the guy accross from her who was building up the nerve to say hello notices her look outside and he says to himself forget it and those two never speak never meet never fall in love and have children- at that moment one thing that could have happened did not happen and that goes on moment to moment everywhere. So our exsistence or non exsistence will have a great impact on many things directly or not. Your non birth indded would have a huge impact as would have all the things that never happened.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 1961yrs • M •
...and thats destiny.

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
en Cantrare that is chance there is so much chance people can't cope so they invented destiny!

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 1961yrs • M •
well i wouldn't say we invented it.....we were told it existed.

but i agree we can't cope with chance, and a few other things. so we use destiny as an excuse.

So not believing in destiny then...would u say mankind made it this far...by chance?

ps - i am an athiest btwy.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Warriors_X is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Who told us it existed?

"No matter how fast light thinks it is, it will always find that Drakness has beaten it and is already waiting..."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, u can say that if eientstien hadn't been born, there would be a lot different, but you can also say that it was 'destiny' for him to be born. Maybe you were meant to walk in the street etc.Anyway, has mankind made it this far by chance?, I'd rather call it mankind has made it this far by a number of different possible destinies.If eienstein hadn't been born, maybe soemother genious wouldv?I mean, we would've probably learned all of einsteins theories even if he hadn't existed, be it at a much later stage.II mean we have a living genius right now-stephan hawking.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Who told us we exist? We just have to presume, we may not be 100 percent sure, but we are 99.99 percent sure we exist. Questning if we exist is irrelevant( unless somebody sees a machine going around secretly getting power from newborns!)

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It seems that you are asking what t would be like to not exist. Well, it wouldn't be like anything, because you wouldn't exist. There is no way for us to comprehend nonexistence because we never have experienced it, and actually, you CAN'T experience it.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy