The quoting of an aphorism, like the angry barking of a dog or the smell of overcooked broccoli, rarely indicates that something helpful is about to happen. - Lemony Snicket
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Import/Export

User Thread
 41yrs • F •
emahgin is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Import/Export
I am stuck I am in this class and I have to come up with a proposal for a product to either import into the U.S. r export out.. I am so stuck and I need help. Does anyone have any ideas?

"Every thing is always alright in the End if its not its not the end."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Nantucket Nectars... i saw a group in my marketing class do a great project with them last year.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 41yrs • F •
emahgin is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
thanks I will look into that

"Every thing is always alright in the End if its not its not the end."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think you should look into importing snow from the artic in order to curb global warming- you could sell canned snow!

Or maybe you could produce and market "E Z Light George Bush Effigies" so that the disgruntled peoples of the world have something moderatly realistic and safe to burn that lends itself to easy ignition while being easy to store and light enough that any oppressed foreigner could easily hoist. Here is a slogan: "Need a bush to burn? you know where to turn- EZ Light Effigies- " and you could easily expand from there with other unfavorable poloticians and domestic villans.

Good luck I hope this helps.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
Import/Export
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy