Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Should I dump him

User Thread
 55yrs • F •
starlite is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Should I dump him
I have been going out with a guy for three months He gave me free legal advice and never asked for anything. I took him out for a birthday dinner and he got drunk. While in this state he mentioned that his older brother has a 29 year od big breasted blonde (wink, wink-"isnt he lucky". However I am 35 and brunette and also endowed-he also said when I asked him why he got a divorce - she was a "lousy piece of ass". I was shocked and said- what did you say, he then repeated it even louder. I felt he wasnt treating me like a lady and also just boiled his whole marriage to what kind of a piece of ass his wife was. I cut the evening short (after already being at the restaurant for 2 hours) and said I had to go. He also mentioned his devious clients and then criticized me for something I had done and asked advice for. He hasnt called and really expected an apology today- should I just dump him, or am I over reacting? Just in case, you think he might be too drunk to remember what he said- he wasnt that drunk, but definately had a few.

"UGH"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well he obviously is a piece of shit .... would you like to spend some more time with a piece of shit ?

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 55yrs • F •
starlite is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey thanks Mia. Sounds like I should have given him a karate chop to the head, at some point. What got your blood boiling the most.

"UGH"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Girls Girls Girls, why do you start man bashing so easily.

First off you don't think there might be some turmoil between him and the ex? Maybe he does no think very highly of here for whatever reason. Thus he would be talking bad about her.

Now if you felt like he was not treating you like a lady, since the relationship is still new, sit him down and say to him that when he talks like that in your presence it makes you uncomfortable and makes you not want to be around him.

Now if he thinks about what you have said and says sorry bla bla bla then continue the relationship. If he gets mad and huffy and puffy about you sharing your feelings with him.......dump his ass as fast as you can.

If he cant respect you , then he is not worth your time.

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Couldn't have said it better myself Firebird!

I've heard plenty of women talking shit about their ex-husbands in front of their new ones, and believe me the meaning is layered.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 55yrs • F •
Interesting responses. He also told me he is spending today, his real birthday with his ex wife. That puzzled me and also made me feel something is really wrong- after reducing her to nothng with his statements- he claims he is still friends with her. Any thoughts on that.

"UGH"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't know about that. I mean it seems to me like he still wants her for some strange reason.

He can just be bashing her as an act.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
Should I dump him
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy