Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero (Seize the day with little trust in the future) - Horace
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

My opinion on NH debate

User Thread
 74yrs • M •
gotigers72 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My opinion on NH debate
Here is how I feel it went on 1-22-04

1st - Joe Lieberman - Exhibited a sense of humor, good answers to all questions, and stuck it to Peter Jennings.

2nd - Dennis Kucinich - Doesn't look presidential at all, but I thought he had good succint, understandable answers.

3rd - John Kerry - Good answers to all questions. Had knowledge on all questions asked. Answers seemed practical. Not much BS.

4th - Howard Dean - Just didn't seem to be much there to me. He did much better talking to Diane Sawyer on ABC. Too far to the left for me.

5th - John Edwards - I thought it was a big mistake when he did not answer the marriage question asked by Brit Hume. Instead he changed the subject completely. He either didn't know the answer or was too afraid to answer it because it was controversial. Either way, he blew it.

Wesley Clark - Looked like a deer in the headlights. Not much grasp of the issues. I was hopeful for him too, but he was just dreadful I thought.

Al Sharpton - NO grasp of the issues. Answered every questionl by basically saying "Why can't we all just get along?" BSed to try and get around the question because he hadn't prepared.

This is of course my opinion.

75yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that jakereaney is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I concur totally!
Eldred
PS God bless a good mind!

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm rooting for Wes, My brother really likes Lieberman but it looks like Kerry is going to get it. He's ok, two purple hearts, he should be president.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
My opinion on NH debate
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy