Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Thank You and Merry Christmas

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
HEY
i know it might not seem important to you
but it really is to me
and i'm not trying to "waste the bandwidth" either
i'd just like to thank everyone for being here
i'm glad you guys are, and you make me think about some stuff i'd never think in my life, and look at some things from different points of view because i always forget to.
and even if we disagree on some things we still atleast make each other think and don't just ignore every other opinion just because it's different from our own.
now i'm planning on spending my winter break reading my psychology books and just thinking about stuff, and i'm pretty sure i wouldn't if i never found this place.
i even get jealous of some people on here that are way smarter then i am, but i guess i can't really change it so i'll just have to live with it and listen to their advise (if they're nice enough to give me any)
one more thing i wanted to say ...
i promise i'll try not to break the rules from now on !
even thought i hate rules..... i just know i personally pissed our admins off with my stupid and pointless comments. but many times i comment just b/c i don't want people to get upset and think that nobody really cares about their oppinion or didn't find their joke funny. i guess i'll just send messeges to them ... so yeah , i know how annoying i can get sometimes and i'm sorry for my pointless comments, and of course thank you admins.
i'd wanna wish everyone merry christmas and please lets not get into religion over this again, and just take it as a day when you are nice to poeple ....
thanks for reading it (if you did) and just thank you in general.
plz dont' try to write any smartass comments on this or you might make me really upset
because this is coming from my heart.......

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
awww *hugs* that was nice Mia, im sure nobody took your posting personally. the admins just want stuff to stay on topic! im sure firebird started that contact thread so that we could all get to know eachother and leave the threads for "serious" matters. youre still a great person, and this thread obviously shows that!

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy